Bobo to Colorado State..

Ralph Friedgen to UGA.

Local cafés and lumber yards confirm.

I think Boo Boo has been the man behind the scenes at UGAg for several years now with Richt "the face" of the program so subsequent to this development I fully expect the whole shebang to deteriorate pretty quickly with Richt himself being gone in a couple of years. Of course by then Bobo should be ready for a return to Athens to assume the mantle.

Has there ever been an SEC QB with a better name than Bobo?

Congrats and best of luck to him.

I think Bobo was running Richt's system. Bobo was well liked and a good coach. He didn't make or break that program though. He's a good recruiter, but he's not the only one over there that is. Richt will replace him with someone good. I don't see this being that big of a deal other than for Bobo himself. He has a great opportunity. This is nothing like us losing Ralph back in the day.

will we be able to submit resumes for this job?

Ralph Friedgen to UGA.

Local cafés and lumber yards confirm.

Ha. Never at UGAg. Recruiting is more important than actually being able to coach football. They'll be looking for the anti-Friedgen.

Holy smokes. Losing to Tech really does a number on that program.

Louisville has got to be licking their chops for the Belk Bowl.

If Pruitt takes that job, he'd really be getting a reputation as a job jumper. At FSU for 1 year, UGA for 1 year.... There's something wrong with a person who jumps around like that. Even in the coaching world.

To wit ... Brian VanGorder. A talentless blowhard hack of a coach who jumps from job to job.

I think GT/Florida fans would be more pissed if Pruitt left than UGA fans lol

If Pruitt takes that job, he'd really be getting a reputation as a job jumper. At FSU for 1 year, UGA for 1 year.... There's something wrong with a person who jumps around like that. Even in the coaching world.

He has been reportedly offered 1.8 million at ATM he is currently making 850K at UGA. You tell me what's the better deal. Nobody would question a million dollar raise I don't think.

Back