Boise State v/s VPI

The ACC coastal (GT, VT, UNC, and Miami) is better then an other division out there including the Big 12 South and the SEC east.

Well, the consensus #1 in the coastal currently getting waxed by a WAC team ...

It's only the first quarter and you're already giving Boise the win. This game is far from over. In fact, VT will win.

I hate ****ing Virginia Tech. They are single handedly going to **** in the ass the entire ACC's chances at doing anything great all season. I hate these ****s. They're consistently overrated, their QB Taylor sucks my cock and balls, and all the talk will be about how Boise St beat the best team in the ACC.

We' will maul this team if they play like this bull****. It won't even be funny how badly we beat the **** out of them.

The ACC is not a cupcake conference. We may not have as many rabid fans as the SEC.... but I would put the ACC (1 thru 12) against any other conference out there.

The ACC coastal (GT, VT, UNC, and Miami) is better then an other division out there including the Big 12 South and the SEC east.

It was troll bait son; but the ACC isn't showing the nation much yet again.

It's only the first quarter and you're already giving Boise the win. This game is far from over. In fact, VT will win.

If so, they need to start now.

But even with two possessions, the offense looks like crap. The best thing that they did was that flea flicker that probably wouldn't have been caught anyway even without the pass interference.

Whatever you are smoking, please pass this way ...

[y]qNUjClJked8[/y]

The ACC is not a cupcake conference. We may not have as many rabid fans as the SEC.... but I would put the ACC (1 thru 12) against any other conference out there.

No. We are getting exposed tonight. Stop drinking the koolaid.

Back