Boise State v/s VPI

Does it seem like tyrone has no "feel" for how long he can dance around before a defender is sure to be there?

I don't know what a 'Hokie' is; but Boise State thinks it is some sort of sex toy.

Did musberger just refer to vpsu as the "establishment"? WTF does that even mean?

VT will win this by 10+....they appear to be settled in now.

Does it seem like tyrone has no "feel" for how long he can dance around before a defender is sure to be there?

It does seem as though TT looks lost in the pocket. So then he either runs out (thinking he can scramble for yardage, then gets tackled) or he just sits there (and gets tackled). And, while he IS black, his name isn't Tyrone. Though 'Tyrod' isn't much better.

There's a football game on ... let's talk about the weather! Wtf, Herbie and Musburger..

boise has made some plays but its been VT thats shooting themselves in the foot

There's a football game on ... let's talk about the weather! Wtf, Herbie and Musburger..

They are idiots.

What the hell are these commentators talking about? They keep complaining about Defense. But the defense has been fantastic. The only problem has been Special Teams. Thats it.

Special teams has directly cost them 3 points, and given Boise 7 pts.

Told you guys that VT would still win this game.

It must be a cold weekend in hell. Lou Holtz has sounded like the most sensible commentator all weekend long...

Do they keep Lou Holtz on ESPN just to make everyone laugh? I think he's lost it/

All I know is if we go undefeated, and Boise gets our MNC game spot, I'm going to snap.

But VT will win so this does not matter.

Do they keep Lou Holtz on ESPN just to make everyone laugh? I think he's lost it/

Did he really just say that Brian Kelly has done a "great job" at ND? They've played on game against a team that has been down in recent years. I think they really do keep him around for comedy.

Just found out MSG+ is carrying our game in the NY-NJ area on Saturday. And with that, I'll watch the rest of this in bed.

Back