Boise State v/s VPI

Well, there's no need to worry about VPI anymore.

Looks like we're going undefeated, boys.

I hope... but leave it to the ACC to have a crap game on a national stage only to play like world beaters later and further make us look like sh*t.

vpi looks like they have no clue what they are doing. To the point where you'd have to blame the coaching staff.

Boise is playing with intensity - which is something we need to get into the game plan immediately. I hate watching other teams come out fired up after watching us come out flat.

Wait. Brent said all he did was block th epunt. Why would he say that when he also caught a TD?

Also, **** the ACC. I can't stand the conference fandom crap. I hope Boise hangs 60 on Vippie Sue.

you guys need to realize, the acc is going to be shat upon no matter what, so if faux tex loses, it means nothing in the grand scheme of which conference is better.

besides, the dudes name is Tyrod? I've replace a few of those before.....

Boise is playing with intensity - which is something we need to get into the game plan immediately. I hate watching other teams come out fired up after watching us come out flat.
They're playing the biggest game of their season in week one with the nation watching. We played South Carolina State with nobody watching.

I'm worried about our pass rush and our baffling secondary problems. I'm not worried about our intensity.

I've almost changed my mind on this whole root for the ACC stuff. My VT fan roommate just took down my GT flag outside our place without asking. I hope these guys lose by 42.

Back