Bowl Game Thread

Will Jackson wiffed but Claytor was right next to them and stood there watching him run past on the right. I mean I guess there wasn't anything he could do but what was he doing in the first place?

Doing his own blocking assignment

If we go 6-7 with a losing record then PJ needs to catch some hell for that. His honeymoon is over and this **** we are fielding this season is pathetic and it has to fall on his shoulders as well. He needs this win, hell he needs a bowl win.

Losing to the teams we have lost to this season is embarrassing.

If we go 6-7 with a losing record then PJ needs to catch some hell for that. His honeymoon is over and this **** we are fielding this season is pathetic and it has to fall on his shoulders as well. He needs this win, hell he needs a bowl win.

Losing to the teams we have lost to this season is embarrassing.

Um and yet you want to "experiment" with a QB with almost no game experience?

I don't give a **** if we are moving David Sims to Bback give him some action at QB, lets at least see what he can do.

Well, whatever complaints one might have, at least the defense can't be criticized so far.

Stopping them on those 4th downs is the only thing keeping this from being ugly for us. Sucked any momentum out of them, allowing us to have the same amount.

Back