Bowl Game Thread

Um and yet you want to "experiment" with a QB with almost no game experience?

Playmaker or someone who plays scared? Um yes go with the playmaker. I'm sure he can run a QB draw or handoff to AA, that's all we are doing.

Playmaker or someone who plays scared? Um yes go with the playmaker. I'm sure he can run a QB draw or handoff to AA, that's all we are doing.

I have to agree. Giving Sims a series would not be a bad idea. He is much more explosive and more like Nesbitt. The passing game isn't going anywhere anyway with these receivers.

Playmaker or someone who plays scared? Um yes go with the playmaker.
Sims is a playmaker? How many times have we seen him on the field... like 5? If he's a playmaker like you say, how come he isn't playing? Are you a better judge of players than the coaching staff? If so, please apply for a job as a coach.

I'm sure he can run a QB draw or handoff to AA, that's all we are doing.
Since this is a game thread and emotions can get pretty high, I will let this one go.

I have to agree. Giving Sims a series would not be a bad idea. He is much more explosive and more like Nesbitt. The passing game isn't going anywhere anyway with these receivers.

The problem is if we give Sims a series and he turns out to be worse, guess what that's it. If you start screwing with QB's you get Miami in 2008, which was pretty **** much of the time. Washington problem already has some confidence issues with the crappy play, pull him out and anything left is gone.

Sims is a playmaker? How many times have we seen him on the field... like 5? If he's a playmaker like you say, how come he isn't playing? Are you a better judge of players than the coaching staff? If so, please apply for a job as a coach.

Since this is a game thread and emotions can get pretty high, I will let this one go.

That would be why the coaches constantly say in interviews they got to find a way to get him on the field because he is one of our best playmakers.

Tevin has ran the ball 14 times, AA 12 times. We've thrown the ball 5 times, gave it to Orwin 2 times. That's our offense. I'm sure David can handoff or keep the ball.

talk about a boring game. this is like watching the clog toilet offense.

i am so bored i have to masterbate during commercials to get my blood flowing. sheeeesh.

The problem is if we give Sims a series and he turns out to be worse, guess what that's it. If you start screwing with QB's you get Miami in 2008, which was pretty **** much of the time. Washington problem already has some confidence issues with the crappy play, pull him out and anything left is gone.

What does it matter, he's not gonna be the starter next year.

And if he turns out better, then guess what, we dominate....gotta take some chances sometimes....CPJ definitely takes chances on 4th down....To me, not much of a risk...he is much bigger and definitely a better runner, IMO.

i am so bored i have to masterbate during commercials to get my blood flowing. sheeeesh.

But the option is beautiful to watch. :laugher:

This **** is painful

I am very disappointed with what I have seen so far, will be pleasantly surprised if we can somehow win this game.

Anyway, I doubt we will win this game if Washington has 6 times as many carries as the A-backs (A-back in this case).

I really don't understand where this implied concept of "another QB won't have confidence issues" comes from. How do people know that Sims won't have confidence issues? We've seen him in like 5 plays when the game wasn't on the line.

It's been a dull game, but I think we'll come out stronger in the second half. We start with the ball - we need a scoring drive and get the momentum and then own these fools.

Anyway, I doubt we will win this game if Washington has 6 times as many carries as the A-backs (A-back in this case).

Hah, oddly enough... we beat Duke when Tevin had 7 times as many carries as the leading a-back.

Come on JFAN(AJC). These are our boys on both side of the line. Our boys should never be called fools. I'll cheer for Tech but I'll never cheer against our boy who one day may have to defend your life and all America.

Back