Bowl Game Thread

It's been a dull game, but I think we'll come out stronger in the second half. We start with the ball - we need a scoring drive and get the momentum and then own these fools.

What scares me is our pass defense. We're defending the run well but a couple of plays there where we were tuned into stop the run but the ball went up in the air. Thankfully their receivers have had slippery hands so far.

That and special teams.

Come on JFAN(AJC). These are our boys on both side of the line. Our boys should never be called fools. I'll cheer for Tech but I'll never cheer against our boy who one day may have to defend your life and all America.

Dude, it's a game. Just talking ****. Settle down there, pops. I have quite a few family members in the armed forces, one of whom graduated from AF.

It's been a dull game, but I think we'll come out stronger in the second half. We start with the ball - we need a scoring drive and get the momentum and then own these fools.

If our offense can come out and succeed to start the half, I will immediately believe our defense will start sucking. It's just the natural order of things.

Hah, oddly enough... we beat Duke when Tevin had 7 times as many carries as the leading a-back.

Well, I did mean it to be combined carries, though that might be hard to point out given all of one A-back has touched the ball. Also, Duke was specifically trying to shut down the outside game, we were tearing them up with Allen when we could block competently. Haven't looked close enough to tell if Air Force is doing the same.

Watching this game, it kind of dawned on me how boring option football is. We really need to find a QB who can pass and open up the offense or else 90% of college football fans will change the channel when we are on.

I'd like us to see something different on first down. Doesn't need to be a hail mary but if we start every series with Allen for 2-3 then we wont score again.

Back