Bowl Uniforms

I kind of like the idea of going blue for bowl games... just hope if we go down that route that we save it just for bowl games

When we play Oregon in the Rose Bowl semifinal in two years, this will be a good look. I truly could care less about uniforms but I liked watching Days in the Orange Bowl. And I will love watching GT in the Rose regardless of what we wear.

When we play Oregon in the Rose Bowl semifinal in two years, this will be a good look. I truly could care less about uniforms but I liked watching Days in the Orange Bowl. And I will love watching GT in the Rose regardless of what we wear.
Two years? Is that like January 2020 - so not really two years, or is that in 2021? Cause we are winning it all next season. Take all your savings, mortgage the house, pawn the titles on the car (TitleMax) and put it all on GT for the win

GT on the helmet needed to be blue to complete the effect
You just have to come on here and öööö with people?

I don't think you could see the logo if it were blue

D9872EDD-0D42-419C-BBD4-C88908EEEBF2.jpeg
Two years? Is that like January 2020 - so not really two years, or is that in 2021? Cause we are winning it all next season. Take all your savings, mortgage the house, pawn the titles on the car (TitleMax) and put it all on GT for the win

2nd season for CGC. We will go 10-2 with losses to Clemson and Duke. Then we will beat Clemson in a rematch and head to LA for the Rose. And no one will care what uniforms we wear...well yes they will.

2nd season for CGC. We will go 10-2 with losses to Clemson and Duke. Then we will beat Clemson in a rematch and head to LA for the Rose. And no one will care what uniforms we wear...well yes they will.

11-1 only loss to Clemson, will beat Clemson in the ACCCG. Will have a couple of people whining that if Paul were still here we could have beaten Clemson in the regular season game and we should bring the option back

11-1 only loss to Clemson, will beat Clemson in the ACCCG. Will have a couple of people whining that if Paul were still here we could have beaten Clemson in the regular season game and we should bring the option back
Future me says we would have won that future Clemson game had we played our second string QB

All Blue?

I just want to know what shade of blue we should expect to see. The video wasn't quite clear on this point.

We really do need a communications major of sorts so we don't have to farm out video production to a bunch of hacks.

Don't mind the unis/combo, but I really wish they used white for the numbers. It looks a million times better and makes these look a little less like Pitt.

I like the idea of blue unis being for the bowls/playoffs only. I think traditional white and gold should be our normal uniforms, and treat the blues as a reward for making a bowl or whatever, give the team a little incentive if they want to wear them.

Akinji, bro three of those nc were before integration and the last was before a rule where college players have to get towards a degree to continue playing. I’m not getting into any of the CGC vs CPJ crap but the only way CGC is going to save GT football is you graduates burning your sacred diplomas in front of the President and stating that you want a great football team. GT doesn’t care about football.

Alright, let's go. I got my diploma ready.

I like the idea of blue unis being for the bowls/playoffs only. I think traditional white and gold should be our normal uniforms, and treat the blues as a reward for making a bowl or whatever, give the team a little incentive if they want to wear them.

Wouldn’t MORE GOLD be a better reward?

Back