Breaking News! Man finds cure for Erectile Dysfunction

This is unbelievable:
Football practice has really changed since my high school days,
Summer practice was twice a day in pads and no water. 8 am and 2 pm. They thought salt pills were magic.
If a player got knocked out during practice, well he would just lie there until he woke up.
I think I got hit in the head too many times. :crazy:

Summer practice was twice a day in pads and no water. 8 am and 2 pm. They thought salt pills were magic.
If a player got knocked out during practice, well he would just lie there until he woke up.
Pickle juice

women have taken over the star wars franchise and tanked it.
a nutless effeminate tight jeans wearing ladyboy with testosterone levels lower than the city of atlanta's water pressure took over the program and tanked it for 3.5 years. thank God and i-20 east she's gone.

I wasn't the biggest feller in the world when I played, but I had RB who outweighed me by 30-40 pounds try to bulldoze me open field once. I played corner and was maybe 140. He basically plowed me, tripped over me, fell. I "made" the tackle (he fell, really). I got up. Stars and swirls in my eyes. Went back to where I knew I was supposed to be, but I couldn't have told you why I was there or what I was supposed to do. I was in a fog through the next day. Ugh. It was then, I discovered playing football was not my thing.

I wasn't the biggest feller in the world when I played, but I had RB who outweighed me by 30-40 pounds try to bulldoze me open field once. I played corner and was maybe 140. He basically plowed me, tripped over me, fell. I "made" the tackle (he fell, really). I got up. Stars and swirls in my eyes. Went back to where I knew I was supposed to be, but I couldn't have told you why I was there or what I was supposed to do. I was in a fog through the next day. Ugh. It was then, I discovered playing football was not my thing.
Concussed

That’s got to be one of my favorite plays of all time!
Something about it- the daring of it
The best part is Qua realizing the Dogs have sniffed it out and deciding to take matters into his own hands.
PJ always had a practice right before the season where it was just a series of plays where things go off the rails - an interception, a fumble, etc. - to see how the players would react in that situation. I don't think even he contemplated that play going awry like it did and Qua having enough sense and awareness to lemons into lemonade.

PJ would lighten up on contact in practices as the year went on. But it was still four practices a week. And a written test on Friday.
And God forbid you screw up bad on Saturday because the Monday gassers after practice might go long. Like an hour and change instead of two extra practice periods (about 12 minutes).

The best part is Qua realizing the Dogs have sniffed it out and deciding to take matters into his own hands.
PJ always had a practice right before the season where it was just a series of plays where things go off the rails - an interception, a fumble, etc. - to see how the players would react in that situation. I don't think even he contemplated that play going awry like it did and Qua having enough sense and awareness to lemons into lemonade.

PJ would lighten up on contact in practices as the year went on. But it was still four practices a week. And a written test on Friday.
And God forbid you screw up bad on Saturday because the Monday gassers after practice might go long. Like an hour and change instead of two extra practice periods (about 12 minutes).
Isn't that the play that we learned some Dwag douche high school coach saw us run it in practice and tipped off Great Clips and the gang? But it backfired when the whole defense jumped it?

Isn't that the play that we learned some Dwag douche high school coach saw us run it in practice and tipped off Great Clips and the gang? But it backfired when the whole defense jumped it?
That's the story.

PJ had run that play before. He ran it in his second game as Georgia Southern coach. Was madder than hell at himself afterward. It went for about 35 yards on the last drive of the game that ended with no points in a loss. He said, "I had the wrong (bleepin) quarterback in. If I had Greg in, we score on that (bleep bleep)."

That’s got to be one of my favorite plays of all time!
Something about it- the daring of it
Exactly... Sees the play is clearly not gonna work, decides to attack the core of that Georgia defense, and he basically just says, "Okay, try to stop me then."

Back