Breaking News! Man finds cure for Erectile Dysfunction

I know finding errors in an online sports article/post is like shooting fish in a barrel, but it says we went 7-5 and the picture of "Key" and King is actually Weinke.
I've seen a couple of other articles that said 7-5 instead of 6-6. The "experts" who write on numerous schools are less aware than the fans of those individual schools.

maybe you haven't been invited back because your best friend found out you were with her husband
lol No, she was good with it and still my best friend :) ….. haven’t been invited back because I brought the Jackets good luck

My GT erection won’t go away, what should I do? It’s a long time until the FSU game....

women have taken over the star wars franchise and tanked it.
a nutless effeminate tight jeans wearing ladyboy with testosterone levels lower than the city of atlanta's water pressure took over the program and tanked it for 3.5 years. thank God and i-20 east she's gone.
Do you happen to know this person?

women have taken over the star wars franchise and tanked it.
a nutless effeminate tight jeans wearing ladyboy with testosterone levels lower than the city of atlanta's water pressure took over the program and tanked it for 3.5 years. thank God and i-20 east she's gone.
Wrong place to post this maybe?

My GT erection won’t go away, what should I do? It’s a long time until the FSU game....
IMG_9167.JPG

Back