Brian Kelly to LSU [Mod Note: Happy 20th Anniversary Notre Dame scumbags]

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Mod Note:

20 Years ago, we watched Notre Dame negotiate a deal with our coaching staff during the season.

This event led directly to the creation of Stingtalk. On our 20th Anniversary, this is the best present ever.

Thank you LSU.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
All these Coaches talk about Student Athlete crap and the integrity of the University's Mission, but they all want the same thing, a place where they can get the best Players accepted to their school, a place where the Local Cops will look the other way, tons of money in compensation , and finally a chance to win a CFP.

This is a head scratcher, ND was paying him upwards of $7MM per year with the ability to top any offer, and ND was nipping at the CFP pretty much every season for the last 5 or 6 (not scientific, just seems that way).

CBK in Baton Rouge seems to be a strange fit, I wonder how the local In State HS Coaches will accept him?

GTce93

Varsity Lurker
Something along the lines of USC? Notre Dame has "easier" road to Playoffs- no? Gotta win SEC West and the SEC CG? LSU must be backing up the Brinks truck, too?

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Betting on himself, I guess. It's natty or bust there.
He probably has enough money squirreled away where if he busts at LSU he won't go hungry. I bet he really wants to win a Natty, and the level of croots you can get at LSU is a higher caliber than at ND. How many times has he been blown out in the playoffs and the championship game?

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
So who does ND go after now? I feel like they would have went after Urban but after the mess from a couple of months ago, I think that wouldn’t touch him with a 5 foot pole.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
He probably has enough money squirreled away where if he busts at LSU he won't go hungry. I bet he really wants to win a Natty, and the level of croots you can get at LSU is a higher caliber than at ND. How many times has he been blown out in the playoffs and the championship game?
No doubt he had hit his ceiling there.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
All these Coaches talk about Student Athlete crap and the integrity of the University's Mission, but they all want the same thing, a place where they can get the best Players accepted to their school, a place where the Local Cops will look the other way, tons of money in compensation , and finally a chance to win a CFP.

This is a head scratcher, ND was paying him upwards of $7MM per year with the ability to top any offer, and ND was nipping at the CFP pretty much every season for the last 5 or 6 (not scientific, just seems that way).

CBK in Baton Rouge seems to be a strange fit, I wonder how the local In State HS Coaches will accept him?
Only difference is players can play the same game now. Nearly 100 hit the portal today. Bring on the chaos.