Bunch of poons

Keep calling for it after each loss and see which week you don’t get banned.
Please check my previous messages and notice that I haven't called for his firing once yet.

It was really just a joke.

Edit: now I see the joke in your post. My bad.

Coach PJ is a Georgia Tech legend and I stand by him 100%. I have only once called for his firing and that was in '15 UNC. Once I realized the team he was working with and the amount of injuries I returned level headed. He has done amazing things for this program and I think this is part of a rebuild like we saw before '14.

Coach PJ is a Georgia Tech legend and I stand by him 100%. I have only once called for his firing and that was in '15 UNC. Once I realized the team he was working with and the amount of injuries I returned level headed. He has done amazing things for this program and I think this is part of a rebuild like we saw before '14.

Don’t do this to yourself.

1. We should have won that game.
2. South Florida was 21-4 over the last two seasons coming into this season. Bowl wins over South Carolina and Texas Tech, IIRC.
3. They have some legit speed.
4. We should have won that ******* ******* game.

Don’t do this to yourself.

As opposed to what, being a miserable pussy that let's 18-22 year old kids control his emotions over a game that is completely irrelevant to my life? Or take a positive view of what will never be a top-10 perennial program and see the good over the not-as-likely bad (Georgia tech is a winning program, no debate). He will lose bad games, occasionally win big games, good bowl every 3-4 years, and generate an offense that literally is unmatched across the continent. Power 5 school running the option, it really is fun as hell to watch and I've had more ups than downs in my fanhood.

Said this before ... I don't know how good South Florida really is, objectively speaking, but I know for a fact they're way better than Tennessee was last year.

Said this before ... I don't know how good South Florida really is, objectively speaking, but I know for a fact they're way better than Tennessee was last year.
Pretty sad state for the program, when we praise a non power 5 conf. foe, what does that mean we have become.

I’ve read this from other posters, too, but how do you know this for a fact? Butch Jones had several years of highly regarded recruiting classes at Tennessee. Is there something I’m missing or are these just words to try to make us feel better about the loss?

Back