Bunch of poons

USF 2018 and UT 2017 have identical records through two games, one FCS, one GT.

FWIW, to my eye, I agree with you that USF is better than UT last year. But that's not what famous-Medium-author beej67 should be calling a 'fact'.

That's why I'm not putting that öööö up on Medium. I'm just spouting to you assholes.

Uhhh......wut?

If you lose to a team you should have beaten, how can you not be embarrassed?
It happens every year to pretty much every school in the country. Obviously we aren't gonna be happy, but completely melting down over one game like this is a little ridiculous. Let's let the season play out because we'll get several more chances to win games like this, in addition to some tougher ones and some easier ones.

It happens every year to pretty much every school in the country. Obviously we aren't gonna be happy, but completely melting down over one game like this is a little ridiculous. Let's let the season play out because we'll get several more chances to win games like this, in addition to some tougher ones and some easier ones.

As has been said elsewhere, I think the meltdown is less over losing this one game in isolation, and more about losing it via some of the same sucky ways that cost us games last year. Because of how we lost, it's not really game 2, it's a continuation of all of last season's games (especially UT, Miami, and UVA).

JRjr

As has been said elsewhere, I think the meltdown is less over losing this one game in isolation, and more about losing it via some of the same sucky ways that cost us games last year. Because of how we lost, it's not really game 2, it's a continuation of all of last season's games (especially UT, Miami, and UVA).

JRjr
And that's completely fair, but that's not what I was responding to. I was responding to a discussion about South Florida because some posters are predicting a 3 win season since we lost to a horrible non-P5 team. Characterizing them as such is disingenuous, at best.

Great Big Poon is the name of my thrash metal Nickleback cover band
You could go Poonani Large if you want to attract the millennial crowd. Oh wait...that might make big people feel bad....just stick with Poonani. People might think you're Hawaiian that way.

You could go Poonani Large if you want to attract the millennial crowd. Oh wait...that might make big people feel bad....just stick with Poonani. People might think you're Hawaiian that way.
Maholo.

USF 2018 and UT 2017 have identical records through two games, one FCS, one GT.

FWIW, to my eye, I agree with you that USF is better than UT last year. But that's not what famous-Medium-author beej67 should be calling a 'fact'.
USF may be better than UT but that doesn't mean they have better players than UT. Jones could recruit. He just squandered it all on the field.

ESPN says we are #37 FPI and USF is #56. Project us to go 6-6 and them to go 9-4.

Back