Bury the hatchet?

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
As a member of all three GT message boards (The Hive, ST, BBO), I see value in each. Each board has its share of former players, parents of players, football savants, board comedians, immature knuckleheads and downright idiots.

Mostly, though, all three boards have a large contingent of average Joe fans who love GT. Its high time to put all the bitterness and petty bickering behind us and learn to get along. Its time to move ahead and get behind our school, coaches, and players as a unified fanbase.

Whadaya say fellas? In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we just get along?"

internet is serious bizness.

(but yeah, I agree. message board rivalries are for idiots with no real lives)

Who cares? Why would I care if someone hates one of the forums? How would this impact my use of the forums exactly? And if someone has something critical to say about one of the forums or administrators, why shouldn't they say it?

As a member of all three GT message boards (The Hive, ST, BBO), I see value in each. Each board has its share of former players, parents of players, football savants, board comedians, immature knuckleheads and downright idiots.

Mostly, though, all three boards have a large contingent of average Joe fans who love GT. Its high time to put all the bitterness and petty bickering behind us and learn to get along. Its time to move ahead and get behind our school, coaches, and players as a unified fanbase.

All of the 3 are unique in what they offer. BTW NO!

I don't think stingtalk has any real problems with anyone in general from other boards.

just BB in particular :)

Who cares? Why would I care if someone hates one of the forums? How would this impact my use of the forums exactly? And if someone has something critical to say about one of the forums or administrators, why shouldn't they say it?

I agree with the other immature knucklehead

Its all good until the owner/moderator is this guy.

good point, but I still think its a good idea. Why not take the high road? I really just wanted to see if anybody else thought the same.

good point, but I still think its a good idea. Why not take the high road? I really just wanted to see if anybody else thought the same.

Hmmmm, maybe it would be good to bury the hatchet. I tell you what, I'll do my part. If BeeBad issues a public apology for being a weird douche stalker and creepy egomaniac and basic self-serving tool, I will accept his apology and refrain from criticizing him in the future. And if the Hive stops banning people all the time and deleting relatively innocuous posts, I will stop making references to how the Hive bans people all the time and removes innocuous posts. As for Beestorm and gtfan.... well, they are ideal admins and only a total ass-clown would criticize them. :biggthumpup:

Hmmmm, maybe it would be good to bury the hatchet. I tell you what, I'll do my part. If BeeBad issues a public apology for being a weird douche stalker and creepy egomaniac and basic self-serving tool, I will accept his apology and refrain from criticizing him in the future. And if the Hive stops banning people all the time and deleting relatively innocuous posts, I will stop making references to how the Hive bans people all the time and removes innocuous posts. As for Beestorm and gtfan.... well, they are ideal admins and only a total ass-clown would criticize them. :biggthumpup:
I'm sorry, what did you say? I don't know if I want to eat vollyballs or play onion rings.

Call me crazy, but I'd imagine the majority of the people who visit these boards(lurkers as well as posters) do it for the GT sports talk and not the Disney Channelish soap opera that proliferates.

Case and point:

http://www.bbuzzoff.com/forum3/19526.html

I just observed "God modding" by DoubleB. DoubleB acts like a douchebag and slams this Tech journalist/former hive mod. This guy named "BurnAfterReading" comes on and called DoubleB out for being disrespectful in general to all of his GT blogging colleagues. DoubleB then insults this person's intelligence. BurnAfterReading attempts to fight back only to have all of his posts deleted and the thread locked.

DoubleB is a douchebag. period.

Rodney King was a crack addict and a criminal.

I'll bury the hatchet when Yetman publicly apologizes.

Back