Bury the hatchet?

I like the way it works. Yes, the Hive is over-moderated, but that's also the site where our opponents/visitors go to the most. It does us well to keep the douche-biscuits in check there at the expense of frequent locking for mentioning a new coach or the President.

Stingtalk is less known and the place I go to for a more frank discussion of Tech stuff.

BBuzzoff is the drain that collects waste and keeps it off the other 2 boards.

I'm indifferent to BBuzzoff. I'm not a registered member there and apparently never will be.

Error
Sorry, we do not accept new registrations. Should you have any questions please contact bbuzzoff@hotmail.com.

When BB referred to Heather Dinich as his colleague and informed everyone that he wouldn't tolerate any off-color remarks directed at her, I stopped lurking over there. It's not a community, forum, or whatever you want to call it. It's an e-tocracy where BB can get off on being "the guy."

When BB referred to Heather Dinich as his colleague and informed everyone that he wouldn't tolerate any off-color remarks directed at her...
And yet he goes after AJC contributors: http://www.bbuzzoff.com/forum3/19526.html

I'm indifferent to BBuzzoff. I'm not a registered member there and apparently never will be.

I feel the same way. Every month or so I take a look, then remember why I never registered.

It has been rumored that Beebad may make an offer to buy Stingtalk, or, at least, that is the slant I get from some of the remarks.

I have voluntarily left Tech boards previously of my own free will and will do so again if Beebad and his anti-Gailey, anti-Braine, and pro-Catholic group takes over Stingtalk.

I will voluntarily leave again if Beebad takes over Stingtalk.

I was a Tech fan prior to the boards and will continue to be a Tech fan after the boards.

Father Time

It has been rumored that Beebad may make an offer to buy Stingtalk, or, at least, that is the slant I get from some of the remarks.

I have voluntarily left Tech boards previously of my own free will and will do so again if Beebad and his anti-Gailey, anti-Braine, and pro-Catholic group takes over Stingtalk.

I will voluntarily leave again if Beebad takes over Stingtalk.

I was a Tech fan prior to the boards and will continue to be a Tech fan after the boards.

Father Time
What? Your posts give me the impression that you're insane.

Yeah, none of this will happen until the people running all of the boards are willing to accept user input on improving the respective boards instead of deleting or locking said input and using the boards to satisify their Napoleon complexes.

Criticism.

May I remind you all, that whatever your feelings are on this matter, one cannot argue with the fact that the man who started Buzzoff also started a board for UGA. Say what you want about e-stalking, Godmodding, being a prick, etc. You cannot ignore, nor ever forgive, anyone who does this, especially someone who claims to even have the slightest bit of love and respect for our fair Institute. May he freeze for eternity in the ninth circle of Hell.

BO is waaaay to "autocratic" and the Hive waaaaay to "status quo" (don't rock the boat even if its sinking) both have the "ostrich complex" (head in sand) when other views clash with their pre conceived "truths"

May I remind you all, that whatever your feelings are on this matter, one cannot argue with the fact that the man who started Buzzoff also started a board for UGA. Say what you want about e-stalking, Godmodding, being a prick, etc. You cannot ignore, nor ever forgive, anyone who does this, especially someone who claims to even have the slightest bit of love and respect for our fair Institute. May he freeze for eternity in the ninth circle of Hell.
+1 He is a real piece of sh*t!!!

Back