Bus Trip to Durham (Nov. 14th)

Right now, I have 49 open slots. :)

Will provide periodic updates as we approach the deadline.

I'm definitely committed to possibly getting in on this as it get's closer to game-day and will most likely have 2-14 people with me if the weather is good......so, count me in....

I'm definitely committed to possibly getting in on this as it get's closer to game-day and will most likely have 2-14 people with me if the weather is good......so, count me in....
This reminds me of some research I was doing for a paper today. I read that in the Great Leap Forward, 16.5 to 40 million Chinese citizens died.

Glad they narrowed it down.

Thanks. I would love to have your group, but note the money is due no later then Friday, Nov. 6th.

If I don't have 50 paid folks by the close of business that day, the bus won't be reserved for game day (Saturday, Nov. 14th).

Thanks. I would love to have your group, but note the money is due no later then Friday, Nov. 6th.

If I don't have 50 paid folks by the close of business that day, the bus won't be reserved for game day (Saturday, Nov. 14th).

Sorry, coldbeer.....the post was a sarcastic response to everybody on message boards that say they are interested in doing something somebody suggests but have no intention whatsoever in following through and simply drag out the thread and the original poster's hope of doing the thing he suggested......didn't mean to get your hopes up.....I'm already up here and will be at the game....

Sorry, coldbeer.....the post was a sarcastic response to everybody on message boards that say they are interested in doing something somebody suggests but have no intention whatsoever in following through and simply drag out the thread and the original poster's hope of doing the thing he suggested......didn't mean to get your hopes up.....I'm already up here and will be at the game....

Wow, seriously

And all the nerds that I was referring to win the s**thead of the century award....you know who I'm talking to......and stop picking your nose....

why do you need to post in blue?

Thanks fellas. Keep em coming.

If we hit our target (50 paid by next Friday), we may have a surprise refreshments on the bus ride.

Didn't know there were so many message board cops around here......and how do you know he's not queer..?..

Probably something to do with your complete jackass post you made.

Back