Bus Trip to Durham (Nov. 14th)

Can you guys please take this to another thread or to some personal messages?

Thanks.

Free tickets to Duke game if you are active/retired military. Hope some Atlanta-area Tech fans can join us on the bus to Durham!

MAD%20DUKE.jpg

http://www.operationmilitarykids.org/public/statePOCNewsDetail.aspx?type=event&ID=1474

There is plenty of room still available on the bus to Duke.

Please email me at "georgiatechcoldbeer@gmail.com" for additional questions.....If you know how many folks are in your party, I can also email you the payment invoice for the money owed.

The payment deadline is this upcoming Friday (prior to the Wake Forest Game).

Thanks and GO JACKETS!

Any update on how many are signed up?

Still plenty of room on the bus!! Hope you & your friends can join us on the party bus to Durham.

Email me at:
georgiatechcoldbeer@gmail.com
if you have any further questions.

If I don't get enough paid sign-ups, all monies collected will be refunded in full.

Also, the final bus itinerary will be set after the kickoff time is announced on Sunday afternoon by the ACC.

whats the plan? how many we got?

Nothing more to update really. Still need 30-35 more paid folks to make this bus trip happen.

We will make the final call after the kickoff time is announced on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully, some people are waiting until that information before committing to the bus trip. We will finalize the bus itinerary then.

GO Jackets!

Due to the 12noon kickoff in Durham, the bus trip has been canceled!

All monies collected will be refunded in full via PayPal by close of business on Monday.

I will be making the trip to Durham regardless. I hope to see a large group of Tech fans at Duke!

Back