Caleb Hampton

I never said other message boards aren't the same way. They are. And if they don't think it has any effect on recruits or the players they are lying to themselves as well

"Sure I'm acting like a dick and it may hurt the program, but other message boards are worse so it's cool" is a poor excuse to justify being a dick to recruits or players in a public forum.

Looking back on the thread I only see posts making fun of the OP.

I mean they were warned in May of 2020.

I would also be willing to be that Baylor has a message board similar to this one but a random thread about this kid wasn't created.
I think you are assuming Baylor University. He is at Baylor High School in Chattanooga.

We should be heavily recruiting the top two levels of the Tennessee private high schools. There are a lot of top level NFL players out of those schools and the academics are much better than the public schools.

hHEVlds.jpeg

We tried the whole "what we say here matters" approach for a while, and all it did was make this place a no fun zone. This website doesn't exist to help us recruit or whatever. This is a place for fans to discuss things, specifically for the enjoyment of discussions with other fans. If someone doesn't enjoy that we enjoy discussing them, they really shouldn't be striving to enter the world of famous public persons. We're going to discuss them, and enjoy ourselves while we do it, whether they like it or not.

Follow up to some snide remarks

I very seldom monitor this forum any longer. It used to be great. Good information. Now it seems to have degenerated into an adolescent exercise in snide condescending remarks. I am a hard core Tech fan since before many of these posters popped into this world.

I think our football program is building for an exciting future. The early recognition for athletes like Caleb is critical to our recruiting.

Bolded the above for a good chuckle...

Little did we know at that time we were knee deep in öööö.

Bolded the above for a good chuckle...

Little did we know at that time we were knee deep in öööö.
So true. I hoped for the best. I now hope Key is our answer to return our pride. Jacket fan rain or shine since the 1950s. Old farts rule.

I supported you several years back, linking to some of Caleb's twitter posts and such. You said "this site used to be good" well I've been around since close to the beginning and it has always been "snarky" to say the least. Surely you see that this is all in good fun.

That being said, what recruiting interest is he seeing for Football. I googled but didn't see a profile for him like he has for Baseball. And as someone else said, if he is good enough to get a Gamecock offer he should be good enough for GT as well.
He has offers from various schools. He was trained by Gerald Riggs who said he is one of the best RBs in the state. Good grades. Great family. Hot mom. He may get a offer for MLB. This season there were many games he sat out the second half.

With today's social media such an integral part of our society, it is not unusual for juvenile, and ignorant statements to taint a potential good or even great recruit's opinion of a team.
Your mamma.

He has offers from various schools. He was trained by Gerald Riggs who said he is one of the best RBs in the state. Good grades. Great family. Hot mom. He may get a offer for MLB. This season there were many games he sat out the second half.
Need some pics of the mom.

Which schools?

Hot mom? Now you're talkin'!

Back