Caleb Hampton

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Techbert
Sorry didn't mean to get you excited.

After talking with the father, seems my favorite school made contact yesterday. Love to see my team winning again. Seems great minds think alike. And some not at all.
Apology not accepted.

Did not acknowledge mistake in spelling VPI.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Kid's going to Baylor School?
If so, he'll probably be a pretty good student.
and why hasn't heppler stopped the Baylor School to UGAG golf train? There are at least 3 Baylor School alums on the PGA Tour right now and 2 are Mutts.
anyway, Hampton ought to be all right grade wise if he's at Baylor School.
Just hope IMG doesn't get him.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
If he's already decided to go to Baylor why do we care about him?

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
Did I ever tell you about the time Caleb Hampton took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Caleb takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Caleb yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Did I ever tell you about the time Caleb Hampton took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Caleb takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Caleb yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'
Bill Brasky GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

doddjacket

Varsity Lurker
Sorry maybe I should have posted in the recruiting section.

Caleb Hampton
He graduates in 2023. Already signed with SC for baseball. One the top prospects in TN. He is also a highly ranked running back being recruited by other colleges in football.

Check his recent numbers.

Game 4 - 4TDs,100yds, 7 Carries
Ranked #9 as a running back in TN by Max Prep

Gerald Riggs J. Sept 11. Coaches Caleb

"He won’t say it but I will .. best RB in the state of Tn right now and one of the top in the country and getting better week to week ! " Keep showing up @CalebHampton_ twitter.com/CalebHampton

(Seems to me Gerald Riggs might be a good judge of talent)

As we all know players can change their mind. Our ability to identify and establish relationships with prospective players early on is a plus. It doesn't help to have good young man and a very talented athlete to possible judge Ga Tech fans and Ga Tech by ignorant adolescent fart humor. Securely he would question whether the character and intellect of some Tech people on this web site represents Ga Tech.

Long time Ga Tech. I like humor also. Sad to see a good website like this reduced to social media type gutter talk.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Sorry maybe I should have posted in the recruiting section.

Caleb Hampton
He graduates in 2023. Already signed with SC for baseball. One the top prospects in TN. He is also a highly ranked running back being recruited by other colleges in football.

Check his recent numbers.

Game 4 - 4TDs,100yds, 7 Carries
Ranked #9 as a running back in TN by Max Prep

Gerald Riggs J. Sept 11. Coaches Caleb

"He won’t say it but I will .. best RB in the state of Tn right now and one of the top in the country and getting better week to week ! " Keep showing up @CalebHampton_ twitter.com/CalebHampton

(Seems to me Gerald Riggs might be a good judge of talent)

As we all know players can change their mind. Our ability to identify and establish relationships with prospective players early on is a plus. It doesn't help to have good young man and a very talented athlete to possible judge Ga Tech fans and Ga Tech by ignorant adolescent fart humor. Securely he would question whether the character and intellect of some Tech people on this web site represents Ga Tech.

Long time Ga Tech. I like humor also. Sad to see a good website like this reduced to social media type gutter talk.
Why did he sign for 2023 this early? Gonna graduate early?

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Baseball signees sign early. A sophomore baseball player at our local HS recently committed to Tennessee.
They still can't sign 2 cycles ahead though. Commit don't mean öööö. CHam can't be signed for baseball and be recruited by another school for any other sport, can he?

Wylie76

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Dang...6 messages since 2015
Not everyone can have lifetime goals of Posting 60,000 times on GT Football thread. I mean what was the first one? Sucking off Bill Lewis after losing to Arizona only to show elation with Carquest Bowls, and Poinsettas. What's the weather like on you planet where Money Downs abound, Collins still sucks but he's your daddy....Are there really unicorns?