Caleb Hampton

Youngest high schooler and fastest base runner at Kentucky out of 150 elite prospects. 15 years old. Football and baseball. Ranked as one of the top baseball prospects in Tennessee. Not only fast but very strong. Good kid.
A Running Back at first base.

He is getting interest like ..Virginia Tech
Youngest high schooler and fastest base runner at Kentucky out of 150 elite prospects. 15 years old. Football and baseball. Ranked as one of the top baseball prospects in Tennessee. Not only fast but very strong. Good kid.
A Running Back at first base.

He is getting interest like ..Virginia Tech

Follow up to some snide remarks

I very seldom monitor this forum any longer. It used to be great. Good information. Now it seems to have degenerated into an adolescent exercise in snide condescending remarks. I am a hard core Tech fan since before many of these posters popped into this world.

I think our football program is building for an exciting future. The early recognition for athletes like Caleb is critical to our recruiting.

I think our football program is building for an exciting future. The early recognition for athletes like Caleb is critical to our recruiting.
I concur on both of these statements. I like where the coaching staff has our program headed with respect to recruiting and early recognition is indeed critical to recruiting.

One word of caution from an old baseball coach though, which may or may not apply in this case. Be wary of 14 and 15 year old 'studs'. Quite often, those kids have hit puberty before their fellow competitors and look like athletic freaks. Then the others hit their peak and grow 6 inches taller, stronger and faster and the one who hit puberty earlier is no longer the head-above-the-crowd freak he once was.

In this kid's case, he has one thing going for him that rarely is affected that way...speed. So he's definitely the type of athlete that the coaching staff should start reaching out to and keeping an eye on at an early age. Get him to come down to GT and get him on campus to build a relationship in case he does continue to shine...and if he does, get him in white and gold.

Follow up to some snide remarks

I very seldom monitor this forum any longer. It used to be great. Good information. Now it seems to have degenerated into an adolescent exercise in snide condescending remarks. I am a hard core Tech fan since before many of these posters popped into this world.

For those who want the tdlr version:

- doubled down on random thread on possible 2023 recruit.
- posted picture of shirtless teenage boy flexing.
- said this forum has really gone downhill.

For those who want the l;dr version:

- joined ST in 2015
- had three posts because Chattanooga is apparently too far to drive to a game.
- doubled down on random thread on possible 2023 recruit.
- posted picture of shirtless teenage boy flexing.
- all told has 5 posts about the same random 2023 recruit.
- said this forum has really gone downhill.
Updated

Last edited:
Don't listen to them, doddjacket. It is perfectly acceptable to seek out underaged boys and monitor their social media, pausing to save their scantily-clad workout images whenever they appear particularly ripped. Cuz you are doing it to alert coaches and fellow fans of upcoming young virile stud recruits, not because of any prurient or illegal reasons. None.

I'm just pissy cuz you mis-spelled VPI.

Techbert
Sorry didn't mean to get you excited.

After talking with the father, seems my favorite school made contact yesterday. Love to see my team winning again. Seems great minds think alike. And some not at all.

Techbert

After talking with the father, seems my favorite school made contact yesterday. Love to see my team winning again. Seems great minds think alike. And some not at all.

Need to pin this thread asap. Unrelated, do you have any more pics of the 15 year old?

Techbert

Which school made contact? Your comment is ambiguous.

Don't listen to them, doddjacket. It is perfectly acceptable to seek out underaged boys and monitor their social media, pausing to save their scantily-clad workout images whenever they appear particularly ripped. Cuz you are doing it to alert coaches and fellow fans of upcoming young virile stud recruits, not because of any prurient or illegal reasons. None.

I'm just pissy cuz you mis-spelled VPI.
upload_2020-5-19_13-4-26.gif

You left out some critical parts of your scouting report:

1. Are his grades good and does he want to study science or engineering?
  2. Do he and his family have a strong sense of humor that can handle exposure to Stingtalk?
  3. Is his mom hot?

If the answer to any of the above is no, I recommend you take this post to another site.

Back