Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

For those wanting to know, this, imo, is how trolling is done. I tried with no bites. 1stinga6 kept throwing the line back in. :biggthumpup:

Really? Reading his responses and coming to that conclusion makes you doubly gullible. One for falling for my schtick and Two, for believing his was schtick. Dumbass.

:wink: you still mad bro?

Its like you guys read the internet message handbook at recovering from looking like tools. First the smiley faces and now "You mad bro?" You may as well raise your hand and say "I'm a ---". Am I mad. No. Would I punch you in the face for calling me "Bro"... probably.

Its like you guys read the internet message handbook at recovering from looking like tools. First the smiley faces and now "You mad bro?" You may as well raise your hand and say "I'm a ---". Am I mad. No. Would I punch you in the face for calling me "Bro"... probably.

You're so trolled, you can't get off the hook.

Trolled is as trolled does.

We need a final ruling. Somebody post a poll.:cool:

butthurt_everywhere_soooo_Jail_lol-s600x493-150216-475.png

This thread deserves to get bumped every Calvin Johnson game because it has become an iconic symbol of StingTalk. It is bumped more for the pure entertainment value than "i-told-u-so", which I think is lost upon the OP, ironically. I say ironically because the OP says nobody gets his original humor.

Exactly

4009 cubic feet

CJ on ESPN Sports Science. Taking into account height, wingspan, standing reach, broad jump,and vertical leap they said that was how much he could cover from a standing position.

This thread should just be stickied to save someone from having to bump BOR's shame 16 times per regular season.

Back