Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

Nate Burleson had an amazing 7 yards per catch today. Calvin only had 12 yards per catch, but this is because he had eight catches to pad his stats with. Nate Burleson had to get all of his 7 yards per catch on just one catch. Amazing.

2 TD's in each of the first 4 games. Only Chris Carter has done this in the 1995 season. Mediocre player my ass.

The Dallas DC has some crow to eat.

2 TD's in each of the first 4 games. Only Chris Carter has done this in the 1995 season. Mediocre player my ass.

The Dallas DC has some crow to eat.

A slight correction ... now cj is the only one to do so in the first 4 games

Johnson caught eight passes for 96 yards, and tied Cris Carter's NFL record of catching two TDs in four straight games. Johnson already was the first player in NFL history to do it in the first three games of a seaso

seriously you have to be the champion of making ST butthurt

Only if you believe the world's most arrogant/never-wrong person, that he was trolling the whole time...chalk me up as unconvinced.

Only if you believe the world's most arrogant/never-wrong person, that he was trolling the whole time...chalk me up as unconvinced.

This. It's total bs that he tries to play this off as trolling. Go read all of his post and the context of it. Cj wasn't doing all that wonderful when he posted this and he bitched about him sucking as a fantasy player for him. No troll. Just wrong and continuously called out for it.

Back