Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

Holy crap!!!! What an ending!!!!! Calvin with the clutch catch and Stafford with the fake spike and went over the top for the TD to end it. Holy crap!!!!!!

Best finish I have seen in a while.

Wow... Was gonna bump this myself. 329 receiving yards, only 7 shy of the NFL record.

original.gif

Calvin was unstoppable and Stafford was on the money. That was one of the best NFL games I have seen in a long time.

with just a little CGI enhancement this would look like a video game play, although Calvin would land and then push the defenders down and literally run right over the backs of all three into the end-zone

Normally I don't root for Detroit because of Stafford (Suh, Fairley too), but because of Bryant's comments and the idiot announcers calling the game over, I was really rooting for Detroit. What an awesome win.

Finally he does something memorable. Been a disappointing season before this game. Without that final drive, this is just another stat line.

Does a penalty always stop the clock in the NFL? I kept expecting it to start up after the holding call but it ended up being a 4th time out for Detroit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Does a penalty always stop the clock in the NFL? I kept expecting it to start up after the holding call but it ended up being a 4th time out for Detroit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it does.

Thank God Calvin didn't play with Stafford at UGAg or we might be having to hear about a UGAg national championship.

Back