Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

Suh is a horrible character. Dirty player, bad decisions off the field too.
:lol: I agree so far in the NFL I just loved him at Nebraska. Best player I've ever seen in college. Plus he wasn't dirty until the NFL which is kind of weird.

When he exposed Blaine Gabbert as a ----- :bowrofl:

Suh is a horrible character. Dirty player, bad decisions off the field too.

[y]tLuL5slr304[/y]

(slightly edited lyrics)
A pretty face and bad character
Dem the kinda livin can't hold Chaka
Suh, gal yuh pretty
Suh, face it pretty
But Suh character dirty
Gal, Suh just act too flirty flirty
Suh run to Tom, Dick, an also Harry
An when Suh find Suh mischief
Suh talk bout Suh sorry, sorry, sorry (Come now!)

Thank God Calvin didn't play with Stafford at UGAg or we might be having to hear about a UGAg national championship.

Yeah, that would have been a devastating combo.

I enjoy watching them play together. The finish of that game was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, that would have been a devastating combo.

I enjoy watching them play together. The finish of that game was awesome.

Any time that the Cowboys have their hearts ripped out is an awesome game.

Thank God Calvin didn't play with Stafford at UGAg or we might be having to hear about a UGAg national championship.

conversely, if Stafford had been at GT with CJ, we might have won our latest MNC. we had enough talent elsewhere to do so imo.

Holy crap!!!! What an ending!!!!! Calvin with the clutch catch and Stafford with the fake spike and went over the top for the TD to end it. Holy crap!!!!!!

Best finish I have seen in a while.

Argh the guys I was watching with insisted on switching to the freaking Bengals game. öööö it.

Sure, I'll try with facts, you try with random statements you pull out your ass and we'll see who wins.

Stafford is worse through his first 400 career attempts than Derek Anderson was. There is no reason to believe he is better other than draft position, which also mean Tim Couch and Akili Smith should still be in the NFL.

Stafford (11 G, 397 att): 54%, 6.0 ypa, 13 TD/20 INT
Anderson (13 G, 409 att): 56%, 7.4 ypa, 25 TD/17 INT

Kitna was only around for Calvin's rookie year and then 3.5 games of his 2nd year (you know, the one where Calvin went for 78 catches, 1331 yards and 12 touchdowns).

Also, you managed to leave Dan Orlavsky, old-man Daunte Culpepper and Drew Stanton off that list of Calvin QBs. All of which are Derek Anderson-esque.

Anderson: 53%, 6.3 ypa, 49 TD/48 INT
Orlavsky: 55%, 6.2 ypa, 8 TD/8 INT
Culpepper the lion: 55%, 6.4 ypa, 7 TD/12 INT
Drew Stanton: 52%, 5.6 ypa, 1 TD/6 INT

Your turn.

So you choose to rely on that "facts" thing again, eh .... hmmm ...:wink:

Finally he does something memorable. Been a disappointing season before this game. Without that final drive, this is just another stat line.

Lol. He had more TD receptions in the first 7 games of this season than he had all last year.

Lol. He had more TD receptions in the first 7 games of this season than he had all last year.

Last year he just racked up a bunch of yards. His TD total was less than pedestrian. Not hard to beat that.

On a serious note- whoever this coach is for the Cowboys is a tard(now, I'm not gonna say that to his face) but just a FYI- it doesn't help someone's temper when you pat him on the back of the head like a ööööing baby and then give him a death stare....

817990085.gif

On a serious note- whoever this coach is for the Cowboys is a tard(now, I'm not gonna say that to his face) but just a FYI- it doesn't help someone's temper when you pat him on the back of the head like a ööööing baby and then give him a death stare....

817990085.gif

Um, it's Demarcus Ware.

817990085.gif

uhm....thats Demarcus Ware. The baddest MFr on either sideline not named Calvin. He'll slap you on the head if he feels like it :lol:

Back