Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

öööö, I don't know. I don't keep up with the Lions. I don't have a clue who they have played the past two weeks. I know they beat the Falcons without Calvin, as any other NFL team outside of the NFC South would do.

fixed

I don't follow the Lions, but the only things the Lions record with/without Calvin this season probably shows is either (or a combination of):
1) The strength of the Lions' opponents when playing with or without Calvin
2) The relative unimportance of the WR position. Colin Cowherd has a short Youtube video about this (regd. Des Bryant's threats to the Cowboys) that in the NFL offenses WRs really don't matter relative to QB and Linemen. The effect of replacing a great WR with a crappier WR is far less than that of replacing a great QB with a crappier QB, or great linemen with crappier linemen.

The effect of replacing a great WR with a crappier WR is far less than that of replacing a great QB with a crappier QB, or great linemen with crappier linemen.

Green Bay proves this almost every year.

it is also sad that you say this so ööööing often. as if were a definitive statement on Calvin

Yes. He's trolling so hard. God bless him.

It's like when you need to tell your parents or grandparents that it's perhaps time to stop driving, but they can't see it yet.

Philip Wheeler is mediocre. I mean he may be a rarity in playing LB in the NFL for 7 seasons, but he never beat Georgie - so therefor he is mediocre!

Philip Wheeler is mediocre. I mean he may be a rarity in playing LB in the NFL for 7 seasons, but he never beat Georgie - so therefor he is mediocre!

Ok and Joe Hamilton never beat Florida State so I guess he's mediocre too,:chad:

Let's see...currently ranked #2 overall player in the NFL by an objective source, despite spending his entire career with a surrounding cast that has gradually moved from pathetic to mediocre.

Put CJ on the Giants or Cowboys and we'd be hearing that he might be the best player of all time. Put him with a guy like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and he'd be breaking receiving records.

Oh wait, he already did that, with the help of the "Matt Stafford n the Aspergers Boys" offense in freaking Detroit. Roving packs of wild dogs in abandoned parts of that city could have done a better job supporting him than the guys that he had when he got there. Drew Stanton? Are you ööööing kidding me? Dan Orlovsky? Who the öööö is that?

Let me show you how good Calvin Johnson is.

cj_medium.gif

eagles8.gif

G5Bnj6R.png

AGS121812-5.jpg

I have never seen another WR in the NFL that had this type of respect.

/thread

Back