Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

On a serious note- whoever this coach is for the Cowboys is a tard(now, I'm not gonna say that to his face) but just a FYI- it doesn't help someone's temper when you pat him on the back of the head like a ööööing baby and then give him a death stare....

817990085.gif

That's Demarcus Ware keeping Dez's dumb ass from getting knocked the öööö out by Jason Witten.

Demarcus Ware = mediocre pro....

There's only two ways this went down: 1. A player that was just frustrated and let emotions get the best of him after a devastating loss. Or 2. A player who saw Megatron ball out and get quadruple his catches and targets and decided to act like a baby because he wanted more targets.

If it's 2 then I don't blame Witten or D Ware at all.

Demarcus Ware = mediocre pro....

There's only two ways this went down: 1. A player that was just frustrated and let emotions get the best of him after a devastating loss. Or 2. A player who saw Megatron ball out and get quadruple his catches and targets and decided to act like a baby because he wanted more targets.

it's 2 because he complained the whole game, including when they were ahead.

Also the coach in black is Derek Dooley.

it's 2 because he complained the whole game, including when they were ahead.

This, he was tylerinatlanta-ing on the sideline for most of the game. I wish Witten had clocked him.

conversely, if Stafford had been at GT with CJ, we might have won our latest MNC. we had enough talent elsewhere to do so imo.

Don't forget about the coaching staff. I dont think any amount of talent would have made Gailey look better.

Man, Dez Bryant's team-first history makes it pretty tough to figure out which situation was playing out huh? :rolleyes:

I give Gailey credit for recruiting Calvin. But, what I never understood was why Gailey never even came close to landing a prototypical pro-type pocket passing QB to go with his (Gailey's) "pro-style" offense.

But, that is why Gailey did not keep his job.

Since Calvin has come back from his injury the Lions are 0-2. They have a better record without him. Underwhelming season thus far. Golden Tate has twice as many receptions. Looks like Calvin is becoming the number two option in Detroit.

Simple question, are the lions better or worse this year with Calvin in the lineup?

öööö, I don't know. I don't keep up with the Lions. I don't have a clue who they have played the past two weeks. I know they beat the Falcon's without Calvin, as any other NFL team would do.

Back