Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Receiving yards really is a poor measurement of how good someone is because all they are is a pad statistic. He really should have more TDs than he does.
That's more the fault of that overrated fat ööööing doughboy Matt Stafford than Johnson.

Stafford's a piece of crap NFL QB.

carmex

Jolly Good Fellow
That's more the fault of that overrated fat ööööing doughboy Matt Stafford than Johnson.

Stafford's a piece of crap NFL QB.
:biggthumpup:

It's too much of an internal conflict for me to watch the Lions. I wanna see doughboy toss every pass into the dirt or to the other team, but I wanna see CJ catch every one. öööö the NFL for making me feel that way.

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄

Only mediocre pros fumble a yard away from the game winning score. Then again, only the Lions could Lion away a game like that.

GTMom

Dodd-Like
I was watching that game and wondering: shouldn't the ball have been spotted at the fumble, the 1 yd. line?

Deadpool

Flats Noob
To add insult to painful injury, that's Kam Chancellor punching the ball out. This after he already put Calvin on his ass a few plays earlier.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I was watching that game and wondering: shouldn't the ball have been spotted at the fumble, the 1 yd. line?
Yes, Detroit should have had the ball at the one after the Seattle player intentionally kicked the ball out the back of the endzone

GTMom

Dodd-Like
To add insult to painful injury, that's Kam Chancellor punching the ball out. This after he already put Calvin on his ass a few plays earlier.

Yeah, our boy Calvin didn't have a great night, but he still showed class afterwards.