Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

I mean… I’ve got a price to not have a foot. It’s probably only a few million if I am honest. Get a prosthetic. Do some Mr Deeds öööö. Make it fun. Do some whoring. Get a yacht. Don’t need 2 feet for all that.
A few years later after the money is gone (bad investments, wrong woman, etc…) you’ll wish you had your foot back.

He won't be able to kick them off either. This is a big somewhat critical season for him as a coach, I don't wish this on him. Hugh Freeze coached from a hospital bed, this is different; but not insurmountable. If I were him I would find some way to stay off the foot with either the scooter or a chair or something. Interesting that a guy who made his fortune and fame from his feet now has this.

Maybe overusing his feet is what caused this?

Maybe overusing his feet is what caused this?

Sort of like he opted for the high performance racing slicks used by NASCAR that have to be changed during the race. He should have got the higher mileage all season feet if he wanted to go around walking his whole life.

Trying to imagine his career if he had gotten those 'blade runners' that double amputees use back when he was at FSU. It might have shaved another 0.5 seconds off his forty time.

Trying to imagine his career if he had gotten those 'blade runners' that double amputees use back when he was at FSU. It might have shaved another 0.5 seconds off his forty time.
He could bounce over people on returns, maybe even do a flip.

Speaking of the thread title, I wonder if he has 23 players left from last year.
I could look it up but I am not wondering that much.

Speaking of the thread title, I wonder if he has 23 players left from last year.
I could look it up but I am not wondering that much.
According to this article, there are 10 remaining scholarship players from last season. https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...st-season-still-with-buffs-colorado-football/

FWIW, I think Colorados move to the Big12 is a good move for their athletic program. Mostly just because the PAC 12 is a sinking ship. After today, it's the PAC 9. It will likely lose more.

As far as how it impacts Neon Deon and the fighting "Prime Times", presuming their schedule shuffles starting in 2024 to include a lot of Big 12 teams, things will be a helluva lot harder. In recent history all of these teams have been very competitive with the exception of perennial doormat Kansas which is showing improvement.

Baylor Bears
BYU Cougars
UCF Knights
Cincinnati Bearcats
Houston Cougars
Iowa State Cyclones
Kansas Jayhawks
Kansas State Wildcats
Oklahoma State Cowboys
TCU Horned Frogs
Texas Tech Red Raiders
West Virginia Mountaineers