Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Deion took over a complete piece of öööö 1-10 team, went on the road & upset a ranked team.
We stayed home & choked on national TV to a team that might go 0.500.
We're irrelevant again in early September and will likely win only 5 games; CO is the top CFB story of the day.

You get what you pay for.
Unfortunately this looks to be the truth.

Kelly’s D bends but holds. Too bad coach Johnson would not make him Dc

another VPJ mistake

Kelly's D allowed way over 500+ yards and 40+ points against an offense with 3 returning starters and a new OC?! Colorado looked good but that defense sucked.

Deion took over a complete piece of öööö 1-10 team, went on the road & upset a ranked team.
We stayed home & choked on national TV to a team that might go 0.500.
We're irrelevant again in early September and will likely win only 5 games; CO is the top CFB story of the day.

You get what you pay for.
Also next week, the CFB world will be at Colorado, Gameday will be there too. It’ll be a sold out crowd. We’ll be lucky if 35,000 show up.

According to this article, there are 10 remaining scholarship players from last season. https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...st-season-still-with-buffs-colorado-football/

FWIW, I think Colorados move to the Big12 is a good move for their athletic program. Mostly just because the PAC 12 is a sinking ship. After today, it's the PAC 9. It will likely lose more.

As far as how it impacts Neon Deon and the fighting "Prime Times", presuming their schedule shuffles starting in 2024 to include a lot of Big 12 teams, things will be a helluva lot harder. In recent history all of these teams have been very competitive with the exception of perennial doormat Kansas which is showing improvement.

Baylor Bears
BYU Cougars
UCF Knights
Cincinnati Bearcats
Houston Cougars
Iowa State Cyclones
Kansas Jayhawks
Kansas State Wildcats
Oklahoma State Cowboys
TCU Horned Frogs
Texas Tech Red Raiders
West Virginia Mountaineers
Great Conference!

As I have stated several times...the increased ticket sales would pay Dieon's contract with some left over.

MBS would have been a complete whiteout. Louisville would have been stomped.

I’ll never understand the Prime haters. He wins. He’s hardnosed and expects to win. It was a giant missed opportunity for Tech to be relevant again.

But instead we hired a guy that couldn’t even properly coach his own position. Just to “save” money. Whoever pulls the strings at AA must be a closet Dwag fan.

MBS would have been a complete whiteout. Louisville would have been stomped.

I’ll never understand the Prime haters. He wins. He’s hardnosed and expects to win. It was a giant missed opportunity for Tech to be relevant again.
Colorado feels VERY relevant again all of the sudden.

Back