Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Another angle on Oregon mascot yesterday. It's personal.
1000002369.jpg

We definitely didn't miss out. We all saw this movie before but our guy was pitching Waffle House instead of sunglasses.

Their movie ends the same way.
But, he said they are gonna remember this day and that everyone better enjoy it while they can and all that stuff.

We definitely didn't miss out. We all saw this movie before but our guy was pitching Waffle House instead of sunglasses.

Their movie ends the same way.
When did clown pants start out 3-0? It always took him a whole season to get those three wins.

Dion the player whisperer. I hope he didn’t tell that story to national news without the kid OKing it in some way. Should be the kids story to tell if indeed the “make your prison daddy proud” story really inspired the kid.

It would be interesting to hear what Deion told the team at half time...and after the game. I think that's the first time 'Prime Time' has been on the wrong side of a beat down like that in his entire football experience. Probably has another beat down coming next week. Deion put a target on that team and I really don't blame teams for punching down like Oregon did.

It would be interesting to hear what Deion told the team at half time...and after the game. I think that's the first time 'Prime Time' has been on the wrong side of a beat down like that in his entire football experience. Probably has another beat down coming next week. Deion put a target on that team and I really don't blame teams for punching down like Oregon did.
We were all sick of it (well, mostly, except for the Deion fanboys) and Oregon was, too. Lanning said it in his pregame word to the team. They felt disrespected by all the hype and laid it out on the field.

We were all sick of it (well, mostly, except for the Deion fanboys) and Oregon was, too. Lanning said it in his pregame word to the team. They felt disrespected by all the hype and laid it out on the field.

They felt disrespected because they’ve been doing it for years… Nike way before NIL and didn’t do öööö with it. Amusing to watch Oregon play the victim here lol

They felt disrespected because they’ve been doing it for years… Nike way before NIL and didn’t do öööö with it. Amusing to watch Oregon play the victim here lol
Oregon isn't playing victim. Oregon showed Colorado that Oregon plays big boy football and flashing a diamond crusted watch at an opposing player, if you try that öööö in big boy football, gets your ass kicked.

Oregon isn't playing victim. Oregon showed Colorado that Oregon plays big boy football and flashing a diamond crusted watch at an opposing player, if you try that öööö in big boy football, gets your ass kicked.

Oregon is indeed playing victim here…. Have been paying big boy football and haven’t done shot with it

LOL. Listen to the fanboys.

Oregon is not a favorite team at all here. However, they've usually been well up to the hype they've received and not overrated at all for the last 15 years or so. They were just the tool to dismantle the hype machine - It's truly more the media and Deion who plays the media like the chumps they are more than the Buffs (though they should be in perpetual purgatory for the media stunt on their behalf back in 1990).

Back