Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Looks like they did something with it yesterday.

But fanboys gonna fanboy, I guess.

So where are the Deion tweets this am? Seems there were a bunch the last few Sundays.
Silenced by the same task master that silenced CGC's fan club......on the field results. Marketing sells a lot crap on late night tv, but when the crap is delivered and smells like crap, the marketing starts to smell too.

TCU slipped to No. 42 in the CBS Sports 133 rankings last week. Nebraska sits outside the top 60.
Neon Deon hype sinking fast.
Hope USC don't take the foot off the gas like Oregon did in second half.
USC played terrible last night. No reason for a team coming off a “bye” week to play the worst game of the season. The offense was dropping passes galore, combined with bad play calling inside the 20. Too much focus on just passing it around when the run game had monster holes. The defense under Alex Grinch continues to be an absolute problem. At this point it’s all on Lincoln Riley. Last but not least are the 14 penalties. Inexcusable.

USC has to get back on track as a team this week. I’ll say this, USC is probably the 5th best team in the P12 right now. Oregon, Washington, Utah and Wazzou are all better teams right now. And Utah is doing it without their starting QB Rising. OSU, UCLA are also right there.

Oregon is indeed playing victim here…. Have been paying big boy football and haven’t done shot with it
Bullshit they did. They played "talk öööö, get hit". Went in mad. Established dominance. By the second Oregon possession, all of the fat little Colorado girlfriends were looking over at that Oregon sideline and thinking maybe they should start thinking about dating Alpha males, genetically superior physically to the flashy punk ass little bitches playing for Colorado.

F6vt5nlXcAAbOpw.jpeg

One year made a heck of a difference

Bullshit they did. They played "talk öööö, get hit". Went in mad. Established dominance. By the second Oregon possession, all of the fat little Colorado girlfriends were looking over at that Oregon sideline and thinking maybe they should start thinking about dating Alpha males, genetically superior physically to the flashy punk ass little bitches playing for Colorado.
I mean…maybe…but I find it unlikely.

Y’all do realize the television networks and commentators deliberately try to come up with story lines for these games. :lol:

USC played terrible last night. No reason for a team coming off a “bye” week to play the worst game of the season. The offense was dropping passes galore, combined with bad play calling inside the 20. Too much focus on just passing it around when the run game had monster holes. The defense under Alex Grinch continues to be an absolute problem. At this point it’s all on Lincoln Riley. Last but not least are the 14 penalties. Inexcusable.

USC has to get back on track as a team this week. I’ll say this, USC is probably the 5th best team in the P12 right now. Oregon, Washington, Utah and Wazzou are all better teams right now. And Utah is doing it without their starting QB Rising. OSU, UCLA are also right there.
I agree, clearly they got caught looking ahead to the 5th down Buffalo game....those goofy sunglasses inspire opponents

Yea, last time they did that for Colorado, we lost a unanimous national championship by one vote.
With the losses to Louisville and Ole Miss I am afraid Colorado won’t be keeping up from the unanimous national championship this year.

Good news for Colorado fans. If they keep closing the gap at that pace, they’ll win by a FG in 2036.
Probably the next time Colorado will play Oregon at this point too. Remember, the P12 is going out with a bang as the best conference in America at this point.

Only person to blame for the end of the P12 is George Kliavkoff. Guy had over 2 years to get a TV / media deal in place, and all he could come up with was $22 million per school from Apple.

So where are the Deion tweets this am? Seems there were a bunch the last few Sundays.

I did see post-game where Deion said this was "an old fashioned butt kicking" and acknowledged Oregon's coaching staff. Then he said something about 'get your shots in now because this is the lowest this program (Colorado) will be. So I guess that means he plans to run off a bunch of his current players and bring in some new guys next season. :dunno:

I did see post-game where Deion said this was "an old fashioned butt kicking" and acknowledged Oregon's coaching staff. Then he said something about 'get your shots in now because this is the lowest this program (Colorado) will be. So I guess that means he plans to run off a bunch of his current players and bring in some new guys next season. :dunno:
From Oregon, I presume.

just looked at their schedule .. 5 of final 8 teams they play are currently ranked in Top 25. 5-7 finish and no bowl is a real possibility.

just looked at their schedule .. 5 of final 8 teams they play are currently ranked in Top 25. 5-7 finish and no bowl is a real possibility.
Stanford is the only guaranteed win remaining on Colorado’s schedule. ASU has some offensive issues, but they have a very good defense. Arizona is 3-1, and could be 4-0. The loss at Mississippi State was in OT, and they had chances in regulation. That said, Arizona had to have a late drive to beat Stanford 21-20 last night. Other games on the schedule.

9/30 - USC: Trojans offense is a video game, but Alex Grinch’s D is still bad. USC can not play as poorly on O last night against Oregon, ND, Washington, and UCLA and expect to win. Probably the 5th / 6th best team in the P12 right now.

10/28: - @ UCLA: Very balanced team on both sides. Dante Moore is the best freshman QB in the country and it’s not even close.

11/4: - Oregon State: Very balanced team on both sides. DJU looks like a much better QB vs his time at Clemson.

11/17: - @ Wazzou: Probably the 4th best team in the P12 behind Washington, Oregon and Utah. QB Cameron Ward is another one of the P12 elite QB’s.

11/25: - @ Utah: The best defense in the P12, and one of the best in the country. The offense hasn’t been great, but they continue to win despite not having star QB Cam Rising.

Back