Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Weak attempt to draw attention away from you being a öööö up.
Your whine to the mods to have this thread locked fell on deaf ears. Now you think if you can turn this thread sideways you got a chance, good luck. Go back to flicking your bean with your girlfriend and leave the football commentary to the men.

Your whine to the mods to have this thread locked fell on deaf ears. Now you think if you can turn this thread sideways you got a chance, good luck. Go back to flicking your bean with your girlfriend and leave the football commentary to the men.
Dumbass, I was making a joke response to Akinji. Idiot.

I hope Neon Deon knows how to regularly empty the bed pan under that thing.
In the days of NILs, it would seem that having a turnover throne, chain, board to put your Instagram, garbage can, crown.....any of that BS would be out the door

In the days of NILs, it would seem that having a turnover throne, chain, board to put your Instagram, garbage can, crown.....any of that BS would be out the door
I dunno about NIL but being a mature adult might help.
I sure hope Neon doesn't have a Waffle cup.

I dunno about NIL but being a mature adult might help.
I sure hope Neon doesn't have a Waffle cup.
No, sunglasses to advertise. Kept them on the entire first quarter of the Colorado State game, despite it being nighttime. He removed them the minute the 2nd quarter started, so I suppose it was contractually defined for his sunglasses $$$

Back