Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

you pretty clearly implied it. Yer not very good at internettin'.

calling Ole Miss a top-10 team was also a clown move, as they showed this weekend.
I said someone made reference to Deon being the king of something. Your history show that even though you didn’t specifically say the exact words, you agree with it.

I said someone made reference to Deon being the king of something. Your history show that even though you didn’t specifically say the exact words, you agree with it.

You're history shows that your a putz and you probably think Ole Piss is a great team too.

What a stupid post.
6f83467bd36b0cfcf5033672c0430a2d.jpg

how do we drop 10 places and wake go up 3 in cbs rankings? who won the game?
Check out the new one!
Biggest mover
  • No. 54 Georgia Tech (+23): Quarterback Haynes King is emerging as a real difference-maker for Brent Key in his first full season as Georgia Tech coach. Though the Yellow Jackets are only 2-2, a 14-point road win at Wake Forest caught the attention of our voters and warranted a bump up into the top 60.

Check out the new one!
Biggest mover
  • No. 54 Georgia Tech (+23): Quarterback Haynes King is emerging as a real difference-maker for Brent Key in his first full season as Georgia Tech coach. Though the Yellow Jackets are only 2-2, a 14-point road win at Wake Forest caught the attention of our voters and warranted a bump up into the top 60.
You'd think we'd be better than 54 with our top 40 recruiting rankings.

In the college football world where hype wins, Deion can make money for his program. Catch the media's fancy for a while and you're suddenly rich. That's the way college football is now.

BTW, where's TCU ranked these days?
TCU is #28 in the Coaches, #32 AP. Louisville is #31 Coaches, #28 AP. TCU has a chance to get back into the Top 25 over the next 3 weeks with games very winnable against WVU, @ ISU, BYU before playing Kansas State. Losing to Colorado was a very bad loss for TCU, which exposed how bad their D is.

UofL has NCSU this week before the game with ND, Pitt and then Duke.

There is gonna be a team get a big lead and run a play into Colorado's sideline - in the vicinity of their HC.
Not a Deion fan by any means but the way he handled the CSU assasination attempt of their star player impressed me. He could have used that to assasinate the CSU HC but he didn’t. I’m sure there were other less civil conversations but he kept it private.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled hate of all things CO.

Back