Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

6f83467bd36b0cfcf5033672c0430a2d.jpg
Michael Keaton's character is easily the funniest part of that movie

Check out the new one!
Biggest mover
  • No. 54 Georgia Tech (+23): Quarterback Haynes King is emerging as a real difference-maker for Brent Key in his first full season as Georgia Tech coach. Though the Yellow Jackets are only 2-2, a 14-point road win at Wake Forest caught the attention of our voters and warranted a bump up into the top 60.
Still shows Wake ahead of us.

I wonder how CU would look with a different QB. Their offense looks reasonably thought out. But Sanders is not a P5 QB in my opinion. Deion might be a much better coach once his sons graduate.

I wonder how CU would look with a different QB. Their offense looks reasonably thought out. But Sanders is not a P5 QB in my opinion. Deion might be a much better coach once his sons graduate.
I had to read your post twice as I thought you were referring to Clemson at first as CU would be Clemson University. Colorado is University of Colorado. It's like referring to Alabama as AU.

I had to read your post twice as I thought you were referring to Clemson at first as CU would be Clemson University. Colorado is University of Colorado. It's like referring to Alabama as AU.
It’s some Big 8 thing,
KU (Kansas) NU (Nebraska), OU (Oklahoma), etc

Back