Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

That's Insta-cash that will go away, not for the long haul.

Doesn’t matter. Deion has brought enough interest to remind the boosters and the Boulder business community what a successful football program could bring. I am certain they are watching alumni giving on all fronts, not just athletics.

And the business community is seeing sales tick up on Friday and Sunday according to the local news. Deion was definitely the right hire for Colorado (which is unrelated to his fit for Tech).

Only if you assume the U is behind the C instead of the C behind the U. All I can tell you is here in Colorado the school is referred to as CU....not UC.
So, I've Googled a few articles and have concluded that it is both. When the university name is spoken, it is stated as University of Colorado, but when the acronym is used, it is stated as CU.

That's all I got.

So, I've Googled a few articles and have concluded that it is both. When the university name is spoken, it is stated as University of Colorado, but when the acronym is used, it is stated as CU.

That's all I got.
Even the healthcare system here uses the acronym UCHealth so yeah it is used interchangeably

Back