Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

His team didn’t roll over and give the other team a (redacted)
I said in another thread that I think the stank of the previous administration may take a bit more clorox to scrub off than previously thought.

For the first time since Sanders took over, I’m starting to understand why he wanted a completely new roster.

His team didn’t roll over and give the other team a (redacted)
Give me a few years and I won't know who is coaching anywhere nor know who plays for them. I honestly can't name one Atlanta Falcon player. I can name Acuna for the Braves because of the coverage he gets. Can't tell you the Brave's manager's name.

In fact, I can barely tell you one player off of any specific NFL team. Butler is at KC, I think still.

The Hawks? Good luck having me tell you who plays there unless Dominique Wilkins is still playing.

I just need to get there with CFB and GT.

I said in another thread that I think the stank of the previous administration may take a bit more clorox to scrub off than previously thought.

For the first time since Sanders took over, I’m starting to understand why he wanted a completely new roster.
It happened to Ross when he took over for Curry. You just couldn't flip a roster in those days

It happened to Ross when he took over for Curry. You just couldn't flip a roster in those days
I knew some of the guys on that team who came right out and said it: we did not want to play for Ross. Fortunately, all of them changed their mind but there you have the answer to “what happened in 87/88?”

Give me a few years and I won't know who is coaching anywhere nor know who plays for them. I honestly can't name one Atlanta Falcon player. I can name Acuna for the Braves because of the coverage he gets. Can't tell you the Brave's manager's name.

In fact, I can barely tell you one player off of any specific NFL team. Butler is at KC, I think still.

The Hawks? Good luck having me tell you who plays there unless Dominique Wilkins is still playing.

What are you gonna do with the money you save on tickets? Im finna buy a two person kayak and explore some of the waters here.

And new hunting gear, of course.

What are you gonna do with the money you save on tickets? Im finna buy a two person kayak and explore some of the waters here.

And new hunting gear, of course.
Probably kayak and hike. Find my zen. I just wasted 6 hours of my life yesterday as my days count down to my eventual dirt nap someday.

Dang. I clean forgot about that bobble head.
it was Miami game .. i remember because when we got there they had run out of bobbleheads .. i then saw Miami fans walking around with multiple bobbleheads. i called AA the next week and said you better send me one. it's sitting on my coffee table now.

it was Miami game .. i remember because when we got there they had run out of bobbleheads .. i then saw Miami fans walking around with multiple bobbleheads. i called AA the next week and said you better send me one. it's sitting on my coffee table now.
I was there. @ThomsonJacket came to our tailgate but left earlier than we did for the game. He got a bobble head for our grandson, which showed what a great guy he is.

Irrelevant. Right now, Deion’s team is playing hard for qtrs & not quitting. Complete opposite of CBK's team.

Probably kayak and hike. Find my zen. I just wasted 6 hours of my life yesterday as my days count down to my eventual dirt nap someday.
Good kayaking up north of Aintry on the Cahulawassee. Some bad things might happen on the way down but it wouldn't be much worse than yesterday

Good kayaking up north of Aintry on the Cahulawassee. Some bad things might happen on the way down but it wouldn't be much worse than yesterday
I am the cause of such bad things. You gotta go on the offensive on these things. I would have shocked the two hillbillies in deliverance by immediately saying "you gotta pretty mouf, BOY"

Back