Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Wait, they lost to Stanford?

:bowrofl:

1697290780742.png

Deion throwing his players under the bus all over the place last night. 'I want them to love the game the way I do.' 'They are ready for this level.'

Hey Coach Prime, it is your job to get the players ready and make adjustments. This isn't the HBCU league; but this was a coaching fail. I will be interested to see if Charles Kelly is still the DC next week, or is Coach Prime gutsy enough to make a move like Coach Key did to at least try and correct things.

You want to fire Kelly after 7 games? That’s a pretty damn short rope. Key worked with Thacker throughout the entire Clown era so the man had 4.5 seasons to build something.

ACC ACC!​
Blowing a 29-0 first half lead... That would be soul crushing. That is going from blowout to losing. Probably one of the biggest comebacks in FBS ever. Almost as bad as how Miami lost last Saturday​

Rofl I turned it on and saw it was 29-0 and figured it was a W for the elite program in Colorado and turned it off.

But they beat mighty powerhouse TCU. Oh wait……TCU is only 3-3…..That guaranteed bowl game and better record vs Tech isn’t looking too good now with the following schedule remaining:

@ UCLA - L
Oregon State - L
Arizona - Toss-up
@ Wazzou - L
@ Utah - L

ACC ACC!​
Blowing a 29-0 first half lead... That would be soul crushing. That is going from blowout to losing. Probably one of the biggest comebacks in FBS ever. Almost as bad as how Miami lost last Saturday​
Right up there with how WVU blew the game Thursday night after going up by 4 with 12 seconds left. What bad things could happen?

Back