Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

We need to go visit Colorado during the peak fall leaves and take our wives. Need to go to Miami in November and not take our wives.
ill be camping in the CO mountains this weekend.. hopefully (or not) i get cell service enough to watch the game

Derp. You mean the Peach Bowl was in town watching the only possible option to be a participant in that game, USC. Come on already. Colorado would have to run the table and finish 10-2 to even be considered as an at-large option for that NY6 game. Colorado is a max 7-5 team, likely 6-6 with what’s left on the schedule.

Derp. You mean the Peach Bowl was in town watching the only possible option to be a participant in that game, USC. Come on already. Colorado would have to run the table and finish 10-2 to even be considered as an at-large option for that NY6 game. Colorado is a max 7-5 team, likely 6-6 with what’s left on the schedule.
Don't let logic interrupt the Deion spin.

ill be camping in the CO mountains this weekend.. hopefully (or not) i get cell service enough to watch the game

Is it going to snow on you? My office is in Denver and one guy was predicting snow.

Is it going to snow on you? My office is in Denver and one guy was predicting snow.
Frost this morning in the foothills, no snow. Not unheard of, but a little early for snow in Denver. They’re making snow at the ski resorts now, building a base layer.

Stanford 46
The Fighting Prime Times 43

Colorado (4-3)
Remaining Schedule
Sat, Oct 28 @ (18) UCLA 4-1
Sat, Nov 4 vs (15) Oregon St. 5-1
Sat, Nov 11 vs Arizona 3-3
Fri, Nov 17 @ (19) Washington St. 4-1
Sat, Nov 25 @ (16) Utah 4-1

Colorado wins to date
TCU (3-3)
Nebraska (3-3)
Colo. St. (2-3)
Az. St. (1-5)

Combined 9 -14

Colorado Losses to date
#8 Oregon (5-0)
#10 USC (6-0)
Stanford (2-4)

Combined 13-4

Remaining Schedule Combined Record 20-7

Arizona is the only game they will potentially be favored in. Arizona has played close games even in losses this year.

Colorado will likely finish either 4-8 or 5-7. They could go 6-6 and go bowling with an upset win thrown in which is certainly possible. Losing to Stanford was a disaster.

Remains to be seen how the season plays out, who leaves for the NFL, who they can bring in and if they can build on any progress made.

Deion throwing his players under the bus all over the place last night. 'I want them to love the game the way I do.' 'They are ready for this level.'

Hey Coach Prime, it is your job to get the players ready and make adjustments. This isn't the HBCU league; but this was a coaching fail. I will be interested to see if Charles Kelly is still the DC next week, or is Coach Prime gutsy enough to make a move like Coach Key did to at least try and correct things.

just saw this since i was camping.. did not snow but it got pretty cold at night! i was up in the mountains thursday and it was snowing... still 70's 80's here in the front range

Back