Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

ok yeah, a really bad look if you take that into account

other than his last throw to his best receiver expecting him to make a play, he was putting up heisman numbers. the defense are the ones that shouldn't be tweeting. and why are we splitting hairs, the NCAA is ööööed in so many ways, I am not going to start picking and choosing. the players are all mercenaries anyway now..

Coming out of the half, Stanford scored the next 26 points. Reminds me of another epic 26 point second half turnaround.
IMG_1758.jpeg
Sat in the uga student section for that game while wearing tech gear (my friend was dating a uga student). Halftime was rough, 3Q was quiet, and Waffle House has never tasted so good as it did sitting with my sister and her husband (uga students at the time) after the game.

other than his last throw to his best receiver expecting him to make a play, he was putting up heisman numbers. the defense are the ones that shouldn't be tweeting. and why are we splitting hairs, the NCAA is ööööed in so many ways, I am not going to start picking and choosing. the players are all mercenaries anyway now..
Nobody (by proxy or otherwise) playing football much less the starting QB should be selling crap during a game period

Looks like Charles Kelly will be available at seasons end.
kinda suspect to play Hunter 100 plus plays after not playing for a month. That Stanford wr abused him.

Sat in the uga student section for that game while wearing tech gear (my friend was dating a uga student). Halftime was rough, 3Q was quiet, and Waffle House has never tasted so good as it did sitting with my sister and her husband (uga students at the time) after the game.
I was there as well, pics of sister?

it’s almost like this self promoting rara no substance flashy bullshit…..sucks. All you idiots wanting to follow the clown up with The Clown are all clowns.
Dude checked out when Stanford made their slow comeback. I’m not sure why he even has a headset. He doesn’t seem to be upset about how the team is doing but moreso how it makes him and to a lesser extent his son look.

Dude checked out when Stanford made their slow comeback. I’m not sure why he even has a headset. He doesn’t seem to be upset about how the team is doing but moreso how it makes him and to a lesser extent his son look.

I dunno did you watch the post game presser? I think he was trying to stay calm and not go absolutely apeshit. He doesn't like to lose period. I don't think his kids factor into that plot, it's just a constant.

I dunno did you watch the post game presser? I think he was trying to stay calm and not go absolutely apeshit. He doesn't like to lose period. I don't think his kids factor into that plot, it's just a constant.
I saw him say the players didn’t want it enough blah blah blah. Nothing with real substance. The team had 17 penalties for 127 yards. That’s discipline and coaching. He just comes off as a prosperity preacher.

Back