Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

This reminding anyone of anything?
IMG_0925.jpeg

I’m convinced we’re gonna end up playing Colorado in the bowl game to settle this dispute once and for all. And then we’re either looking at 8 months of non-stop bitching and I told you so’s or 8 months of counter-bitching and I told you so’s.

Exactly.

SNL sucks and has sucked far too long for the show to matter any more. Hasn't mattered for decades now; like most mainstream, propagandistic, traditional program television, it is putrid garbage.

The Deion bit is mildly humorous. For those who have seen through Deion's narcissistic schtick from the beginning, the SNL "skit" is not revealing, particularly witty or funny. What would be funny is lampooning all the Deion jock sniffers. Both the fans and the media. But they won't touch that.
You're a designated driver at parties.

I’m convinced we’re gonna end up playing Colorado in the bowl game to settle this dispute once and for all. And then we’re either looking at 8 months of non-stop bitching and I told you so’s or 8 months of counter-bitching and I told you so’s.
I doubt Colorado gets 2 wins with their remaining schedule. They will be lucky to win 1. Arizona was the closest game to a possible win, and they obliterated a very good Wazzou team last night.

Prime = CGC with a playing pedigree. I'll give him this though, he probably doesn't practice the Buffs at half speed.
Well, that and Prime had more wins (4) through 6 games than CGC had in any season (3), period. And none of the wins for Colorado have been against FCS opponents.

Add in the marketing $$$ Colorado has made from Prime, and the “$$$ down minister of mayhem” aka losing didn’t hit even a quarter in 3+ years of what Prime has brought to Colorado.

I thought we all decided that we’re beating uga to end the season. So you’re one of the six aren’t you!

Colorado has a better record than us. Has not lost to a G5 team. Won a single game last season. They are also selling tickets like crazy and getting a lot of attention. We could’ve had all of that. For the cost of losing in double OT to Stanford. Oh the horror.

Colorado has a better record than us. Has not lost to a G5 team. Won a single game last season. They are also selling tickets like crazy and getting a lot of attention. We could’ve had all of that. For the cost of losing in double OT to Stanford. Oh the horror.
Yea, we know they are selling more tickets, captain obvious. As for the "better" record....whoopie....they are slightly better mediocre than us.

The shine will wear off the prime time publicity train soon enough. Make sure you jump off his jock in time.

Yea, we know they are selling more tickets, captain obvious. As for the "better" record....whoopie....they are slightly better mediocre than us.

The shine will wear off the prime time publicity train soon enough. Make sure you jump off his jock in time.
I’m not on his jock. I’m also not acting as though he’s equivalent to Geoff Collins which is clearly false.

Back