CATCHALL GTFLETCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS THREAD

You need to read a little better. Neuheisel mentioned the service coaches use can be pieced together to utilize the same result as what UM did. Pretty sure UM did both. Nor does it really matter anyway.

The global point is, the NCAA can try and say whatever they want, but they have ZERO power to enforce anything anymore. As soon as Michigan threatens a lawsuit, the NCAA will bend the knee just like they have for all other penalties, etc lately. Plus, Jimmy will never coach CFB again anyway. So the whole fake penalty is irrelevant.

How did taking Reggie Bush’s Heisman work out for the NCAA? Why GT hasn’t sued the NCAA for the 2009 garbage makes no sense at this point.
I didn't read it because, as you say, it doesn't really matter. But I will second your last sentence.

That is a very great question.

Because, as neutered as the NCAA has become, they still hold back one great power, and if we were to sue we would be given the death penalty, the real one, not the SMU kind. This is what GT Fandom over the years has taught me and I see no evidence to suggest that I should cease with these beliefs.

You need to read a little better. Neuheisel mentioned the service coaches use can be pieced together to utilize the same result as what UM did. Pretty sure UM did both. Nor does it really matter anyway.

The global point is, the NCAA can try and say whatever they want, but they have ZERO power to enforce anything anymore. As soon as Michigan threatens a lawsuit, the NCAA will bend the knee just like they have for all other penalties, etc lately. Plus, Jimmy will never coach CFB again anyway. So the whole fake penalty is irrelevant.

How did taking Reggie Bush’s Heisman work out for the NCAA? Why GT hasn’t sued the NCAA for the 2009 garbage makes no sense at this point.
In the vein of the Reggie Bush Heisman pov, we may be focusing on using our time and money on more contemporary issues.

Latest on the ongoing FSU/ACC saga. I guess from all accounts, the ACC is not going to let FSU and or Clemson out with a negotiated buyout like the B12 did with Texas, OU. The GOR looks to be an unbreakable agreement as intended. So FSU will have to take even less $$$ from another league for a period of time by going this route.

QB Haynes King will be at Onward Reserve (Peachtree Battle location) on Aug. 19th from 5-7 PM.
GU5sJzWWAAAP8vw.jpeg

Cry me a river with this nonsense. I don’t care what program you are, you can’t complain about depth when there are no true binding agreements outside of 1 year. The only fix is the SA/school sign 1,2,3,4 year contracts when they go to a school. That way neither the SA or coaching staff can leave or be “processed” for someone else before the contract with the SA/school expires.

Back