CATCHALL GTFLETCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS THREAD

No pressure there coach. Lol

CBK “He’s the best quarterback in the ACC, guys,” Key said. “And I won’t be surprised if he’s on every (postseason honor) list at the end of the season. Would not be surprised. … That kid’s special.”

I’ve thought this since last season. When we have a top tier QB, we always have a shot at a championship. In my lifetime I’ve watched Shawn Jones, Joe Hamilton, George Godsey, Josh Nesbitt, and Justin Thomas. All were top of the ACC. We’ve won a National title and a few ACC titles with these guys. Some of these QBs are few bounces away from National title shots themselves.

Crybaby Mack.
Is one of the six ACC rival coaches that got fired while saying he would leave - well u know the one he hired? That a way to throw your DC under the bus.

I’ve thought this since last season. When we have a top tier QB, we always have a shot at a championship. In my lifetime I’ve watched Shawn Jones, Joe Hamilton, George Godsey, Josh Nesbitt, and Justin Thomas. All were top of the ACC. We’ve won a National title and a few ACC titles with these guys. Some of these QBs are few bounces away from National title shots themselves.
Mike Kelly was every bit as good but he never had a chance.

Is one of the six ACC rival coaches that got fired while saying he would leave - well u know the one he hired? That a way to throw your DC under the bus.
Mack Brown, who is 73 has a problem that a lot of old people have. He may be jolly during a 2 minute interview, but underneath that exterior he is very bitter.

It's also a benefit not available to all students, which the NCAA used to hand out punishments for,like beads at Mardi Gras!
Some would argue that the benefit is, indeed, available to all students. It's just that there aren't many companies that would pay for the right to use a name, image, or likeness of some engineering nerd or fat gender studies chick.

Oh NCAA, just give it up already. No one cares what you say now. You’re powerless and no longer matter. Lol

can't wait to see how long Harbaugh's show cause for "sign stealing" is...
NCAA is feckless
Big 10 should have made them forfeit games.
For doing what everyone else does as well? Listen to Saban talk now that he’s not a coach….Funny how he’s slowly admitting things.

Every school has tapes of games from a service coaches utilize and can sort of piece things together Neuheisel mentioned. Knowing the so called sign and stopping the play are still 2 different things.

For doing what everyone else does as well? Listen to Saban talk now that he’s not a coach….Funny how he’s slowly admitting things.

Every school has tapes of games from a service coaches utilize and can sort of piece things together Neuheisel mentioned. Knowing the so called sign and stopping the play are still 2 different things.
So Harbaugh/UM got slapped because they were too cheap to pay for a service everyone else uses? The LOLz continue...

So Harbaugh/UM got slapped because they were too cheap to pay for a service everyone else uses? The LOLz continue...
You need to read a little better. Neuheisel mentioned the service coaches use can be pieced together to utilize the same result as what UM did. Pretty sure UM did both. Nor does it really matter anyway.

The global point is, the NCAA can try and say whatever they want, but they have ZERO power to enforce anything anymore. As soon as Michigan threatens a lawsuit, the NCAA will bend the knee just like they have for all other penalties, etc lately. Plus, Jimmy will never coach CFB again anyway. So the whole fake penalty is irrelevant.

How did taking Reggie Bush’s Heisman work out for the NCAA? Why GT hasn’t sued the NCAA for the 2009 garbage makes no sense at this point.

Back