Catchall Stadium Bitching Thread

The loyalty program has never worked. They used to have a special logo on the paper tickets, went around the entire stadium and it's always the same story. No idea what discount or why. Have told my ticket rep for years it's not a benefit if it doesn't work. Discount ticket prices or let us bring snacks in again. Hell even after a game I told Tstan and he didn't know what it was. Lol.
I wasn't gonna stand there while my food was there and other folks waiting to order trying to figure out what it was. I have it in my Google wallet and tapped the pay thing with it and it just didn't do anything.

It did accept my credit card to remove wealth from me for some chicken fingers, fries, and drinks.

Still seemed stupid that Chick Fil A had fries but because of technical difficulties couldn't sell them to me. Idiocy.

However, the fries at the chicken finger Tech Grill, or whatever it is, are better anyway.

I wasn't gonna stand there while my food was there and other folks waiting to order trying to figure out what it was. I have it in my Google wallet and tapped the pay thing with it and it just didn't do anything.

It did accept my credit card to remove wealth from me for some chicken fingers, fries, and drinks.

Still seemed stupid that Chick Fil A had fries but because of technical difficulties couldn't sell them to me. Idiocy.

However, the fries at the chicken finger Tech Grill, or whatever it is, are better anyway.
First Quarter Problem

Chick-fil-A doesn’t serve fries, they serve potato waffles which are as bad as their sandwiches are good

I couldn't get a screenshot but Tulane's stadium and field look like a cartoon come to life. It is beautiful.

This is the closest thread I could find to an appropriate place to put this.

I couldn't get a screenshot but Tulane's stadium and field look like a cartoon come to life. It is beautiful.

This is the closest thread I could find to an appropriate place to put this.
I was there when I worked for the Atlanta Ruckus right before they became the Silverbacks... was not impressed. Worst turf I've ever seen in a puny and dilapidated facility

I was there when I worked for the Atlanta Ruckus right before they became the Silverbacks... was not impressed. Worst turf I've ever seen in a puny and dilapidated facility

They built a new stadium a few years ago. We were the first team they played in it.

JRjr

This is what I've said years ago we should do with the South end zone seating.

You know, the insta post didn't really work. I thought this was actual game seats. This is actually a bar in Texas.

You know, the insta post didn't really work. I thought this was actual game seats. This is actually a bar in Texas.

Pretty cool. Too bad the retard filmed it in portrait mode.

Back