Cavman goes full SJW

I do. ESPN has gone full on left these days and they are kowtowing to any idiot that would take offense to something like this.

Some Americans are so retarded right now that their entire intellect consists of word association. USCw's horse is named Traveller. People now have a problem with that because Robert E Lee named his horse Traveller. ESPN didn't create that retardation.

Some Americans are so retarded right now that their entire intellect consists of word association. USCw's horse is named Traveller. People now have a problem with that because Robert E Lee named his horse Traveller. ESPN didn't create that retardation.
I agree with you that people have gone full on wacko, it's beyond crazy. I know espn didn't create this situation at all, but they're definitely exasperating this kind of thing. They've gotten way too political over the past year or so, and it's completely slanted in one direction.

I agree with you that people have gone full on wacko, it's beyond crazy. I know espn didn't create this situation at all, but they're definitely exasperating this kind of thing. They've gotten way too political over the past year or so, and it's completely slanted in one direction.
Slanted...how dare you make fun of Asian Robert Lee!!

I don't blame espn at all for this. All it takes is for one dumb*** to tweet "Robert Lee will be at UVA on whatever date" for idiots to get riled up and start some bs protest.
ESPN acted on their own accord.

Is that wrong of them?
It's stupid of them. They continue to do dumb things in the interest of appeasing the left.
It starts all the way at the top, look who they have promoted recently. I'm not overly right, but I'm definitely not ESPN SJW Bomani kind of liberal.

Of course they have every right to do stupid stuff.
It's stupid of them. They continue to do dumb things in the interest of appeasing the left.
It starts all the way at the top, look who they have promoted recently. I'm not overly right, but I'm definitely not ESPN SJW Bomani kind of liberal.

How is it stupid? What if it protects their employee?

Back