Cavman goes full SJW

How is it stupid? What if it protects their employee?

ESPN isn't even trying to hide their political agenda any longer. That's their prerogative, but I don't want to hear Jemele Hill talking about things outside of sports on Sportscenter. I get enough of that from every other outlet. I only watch live sporting events, 30 for 30 and Gameday on ESPN anymore.

ESPN isn't even trying to hide their political agenda any longer. That's their prerogative, but I don't want to hear Jemele Hill talking about things outside of sports on Sportscenter. I get enough of that from every other outlet. I only watch live sporting events, 30 for 30 and Gameday on ESPN anymore.

No Corso, no Gameday. It is what it is.

Gameday has been loaded with agenda for awhile. What does any of this have to do with wanting to protect Robert Lee?

Gameday has been loaded with agenda for awhile. What does any of this have to do with wanting to protect Robert Lee?

Are you saying that people would deliberately seek out and attack an Asian American for being named Robert Lee? That seems like a gigantic stretch.

The Falcons once had a QB named Robert Melville "Bob" Lee, nicknamed "General" -calls for a boycott MB Stadium. So now we can't go the GT UT game. Thanks Asian Robert Lee.

Also - how long until we have to take down the statue of one Robert Lee Dodd? That's part of the endgame for these Leftists, right?

Heck, rename the stadium or tear it down! Wonder if the city of Atlanta politicians will help? Or will the redneck Ga. politicians and the BoR that so many here like to criticize be an ally? IDK

Glad you snowflakes care so much. A mutual decision between an employee and his employer to avoid an awkward coincidence has got you in quite the lather.

The more I think about this the dumber it gets. It almost proves the point of people who are trying to prevent Confederate statues from being taken down.

Looking forward to some good College Gameday signs
The resemblance is uncanny.
_97492031_sidebyside.jpg

Back