CBK, CPJ and CCG teeing off

Is Spurrier the best Tech assistant ever?

No. He is not.

gol-vs-spurrier.jpg

What’s the over/under at how many times Collins and Pussy are used in the same sentence during 18 holes?
I bet Chan doesn’t know that when D’mo asked Collins to support The Fellowship of Christian Athletes that Collins said “hell no, I ain’t giving you öööö - matter of fact, go find a job somewhere else.”

That whole shameful episode came rushing back to me when I noticed which charity Chan chose to benefit from his participation.

I bet Chan doesn’t know that when D’mo asked Collins to support The Fellowship of Christian Athletes that Collins said “hell no, I ain’t giving you öööö - matter of fact, go find a job somewhere else.”

That whole shameful episode came rushing back to me when I noticed which charity Chan chose to benefit from his participation.
I’d wager he knows
öööö likes that gets around. And coaches do love to gossip

woah wait what? I am not familiar with this….?

Back