CBK, CPJ and CCG teeing off

Anyone familiar with the Paul and Susan Johnson Family Foundation? I wasn't aware he had one. That's cool.

PGA didn't change the rules and mess up PJ's offensive strategy for this did they?

Wish there was a way to watch this. I'd pay good money to hear the one liners from PJ and Spurrier.

WTH is the Kirby Smart Family Foundation? Does he use that to pay off the FAMILIES of deceased players and staff members or to pay off the area sheriffs and lawyers so their FAMILIES will be better off? Or maybe he just needs more money for his own FAMILY.

WTH is the Kirby Smart Family Foundation? Does he use that to pay off the FAMILIES of deceased players and staff members or to pay off the area sheriffs and lawyers so their FAMILIES will be better off? Or maybe he just needs more money for his own FAMILY.
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I don’t know, but he has a brother with Down’s syndrome I think and I believe he has a foundation for that. But I may be wrong

I'm not really sure how betting works but I'd let that ride for a dollar. All the way.
Haha.
I know for a fact how Key feels about Collins, and the adjectives he has used to describe Collins the person and Collins’ “philosophy” let’s call it. I’d LOVE to know more directly how PJ feels, although I think PJ basically told us in his interview after Collins got dumped.

It’s close enough.

After Bobinski budget cuts, DMo didn’t have an official job with the GTAA in 14 or 15. He was getting paid thru voiceovers, the Falcons and FCA donations. Once the pandemic hit all that stopped. As he stated to me, he loves GT but he doesn’t work for GT and he needs to feed his family. Beamer offered him a job making $240k/yr and the rest is history

After Bobinski budget cuts, DMo didn’t have an official job with the GTAA in 14 or 15. He was getting paid thru voiceovers, the Falcons and FCA donations. Once the pandemic hit all that stopped. As he stated to me, he loves GT but he doesn’t work for GT and he needs to feed his family. Beamer offered him a job making $240k/yr and the rest is history
Good for DMo. I don't think (m)any of us blamed him, and it was one of the indications that things at GT were eff'd under the then-leadership. Same reason most of us didn't blame Gibbs for getting out, honestly -- you have to protect yourself first.

Bobby Johnson, the ex-Vandy and Furman coach, is a damn good golfer too.

Back