CBK, CPJ and CCG teeing off

crop

LMGTLAO
Are the final results posted anywhere?

I live RLO and heard nothing about this. Which course did they play?

I don’t hire any executive who doesn’t play golf at least casually. Hopefully GT learned a lesson with the clown.

I don’t hire any executive who doesn’t play golf at least casually. Hopefully GT learned a lesson with the clown.
Interesting take when our current coach just bailed on the Peach Bowl Challenge.

All athletes have good hand to eye coordination. This makes them at least average golfers. What this has to do with being a good football head coach I have no idea.

Or was that just an excuse to get out of playing golf? :dunno:
That's kind of no win for Key. Plays golf and loses recruit = Fail. Gets recruit but bails on golf = Fail.

I seriously doubt Key would have passed up the opportunity to hang out with so many elder statesmen of college football unless it was pretty important.

Actually, I don’t know how BK’s golf game is going maybe he sucks at golf. Maybe he felt the guys representing GT would do a great job and better represent GT. I doubt he missed it because it wasn’t on his radar. Good choice all around IMO.

Back