CFP Rankings Thread

Meh, you get my point. I think when you win like almost 30 straight conference games, it's pretty fair to consider you the best team in the conference.

They haven't won their conference since 2009. Just sayin'.

That really just depends on how much value that the committee puts on winning your conference. Baylor and TCU do have a better regular season resume than GT, but does losing their conference disqualify them? In my opinion, yes, as long as we have a 4 team playoff. We'll see how the committee feels.

IMO they should penalize the Big 12 for not having a Conference Championship Game (I realize they don't have 12 teams but they could easily add 2) even the MAC has a championship game. :lol:

IMO they should penalize the Big 12 for not having a Conference Championship Game (I realize they don't have 12 teams but they could easily add 2) even the MAC has a championship game. :lol:

http://www.onetruechampion.org/

one_true_champion.PNG

I still struggle to see how people could possibly view the Big 10 as better than the ACC.

Because until we get a playoff system that largely eliminates the importance of polling and opinion, college football is as much a beauty pageant as it is a sport.

Back