CGC is a marketing genius

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
We should have gone with Porsche or MB. Keep it 404.

Tools drive BMW's.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Clarkson drove an Alpina on this season's Grand Tour, right? About halfway through the video before, after he drives the M5.

I’m guessing you know and just showing Alpinas but if not, this is a Alpina B7 not a 5 series

Last edited:

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I’m guessing you know and just showing Alpinas but if not, this is a Alpina B7 not a 5 series
Yeah, Clarkson drove the B5 in that bit but I can't really tell which one CCG is sitting on.

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
Gimmick cars. Those would put the majority of ST posters in the poor house faster than your ex leaving with the kids.

ööööing idiots.

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
LOL, you quite the uneducated one if you don't think a 4Runner is a legit off-road truck. The Sequoia is an entirely different animal, it is a beast and the only reason why I bought it is because my wife is the mother of my daughter and she gives me pussy too expensive and great to leave. Plus, it is a much, much better truck than an Expedition. Also, it has all those driver assists which is great since she is more than half Asian.

Fords are öööö. See all those cracked tailgates? They are a joke.

Last edited:

thwg

Damn Good Rat
LOL, you quite the uneducated one if you don't think a 4Runner is a legit off-road truck. The Sequoia is an entirely different animal, it is a beast and the only reason why I bought it is because my wife is the mother of my daughter and she gives me pussy too expensive and great to leave. Plus, it is a much, much better truck than an Expedition. Also, it has all those driver assists which is great since she is more than half Asian.

Fords are öööö. See all those cracked tailgates? They are a joke.
My wife drives a Sequoia also. The rest of your post about your wife is concerning.